Breaking news

Discussion in 'Politics' started by taodr, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Manolo

Manolo

Mav,

I'd like to agree with you, and i'd like nothing better then to see those top two slime caught. But knowing al-zwahiri's background, and his long history of battles, unfortunately, he's no coward.

#31     Mar 18, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are a moron. Has it ever occurred to you that most of the guys over there WANT to be there? I know many people over there right now and you couldn't pay them to come home before they catch OBL.

#32     Mar 18, 2004
  3. FOX now reports that it has been confirmed that Pakistani forces have al-Zawhari surrounded.

#33     Mar 18, 2004
  4. taodr

taodr

I hope they kill the fuck. Not like Saddam sitting and getting fed in jail. Probably some of the Europen red cross females are giving him blowjobs so he doesn't feel "neglected"

#34     Mar 18, 2004
  5. I doubt they'll find OBL in Iraq

#35     Mar 18, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you sure about that? Do you know where he is? Nobody can seem to find him right now, you seem to think to know where he is. Speak up.

#36     Mar 18, 2004
  7. Ditch

Ditch

Well, let me ask you then, since you are so well-informed first hand, how many upper class kids are fighting in Iraq, because they WANT to. Every warcasualty statistic of the US shows that the lower social class is heavily overweighed in those. Did it ever occur to you that the dumb masses are doing the dirty work for the political and financial elite? Surely not, you're either to bright or to "patriotic" for that.

#37     Mar 18, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yo ditch, has it ever occurred to you that many of the people who join the military are high school drops out and many even criminals? Many of these people join the military because they can hardly read and write and the military is the only hope they have of making a living in this world. That of course are the enlistees.

Now the officers, well thats another story. These guys come from very well to do families. The guys that get into the service academies are in the top 1% of the gene pool. Those that get ROTC scholarships are in the top 5% of the gene pool. And they are over in Iraq.

So yes, you do have a lot of poor people over there and if they hadn't joined the service they would probably be stealing hub caps or getting shot. And most definitely without a job. But you also have some very highly highly educated guys over there that do indeed come from very well respected families. Get your facts straight buddy.

#38     Mar 18, 2004
  9. So far, OBL has out foxed GWB.

I don't see OBL getting stupid overnite, and going to the very place where GWB is looking for him.

Although, I could be wrong.

#39     Mar 18, 2004
  10. Ditch

Ditch

Tell me something new! To be prepared to act as gunmeat you got to have nothing to lose. No foot soldiers from highly respected families.

#40     Mar 18, 2004