Breaking news

Discussion in 'Politics' started by taodr, Mar 18, 2004.

1. This is terrible new for Kerry, good though. I'm glad to know that our fellow nuclear country is doing good.

#21     Mar 18, 2004
  2. Yea that would be great, but I worry that If he is killed in a gunfight with the 'infidels' then it will only lead to his martyrdom. Showing that he doesn't have the conviction to die for his own ideology would go a long way...

#22     Mar 18, 2004
  3. I bet OBL will be "caught" closer to election time.

-Fast

#23     Mar 18, 2004
  4. newtoet

newtoet

Agreed. Now FOX has a Pakistani reporter on that says it is not either one of them.

LOL.

In an effort to be the first to get the news out, the news has become nothing more than gossip.

#24     Mar 18, 2004
  5. That "non-Arab" fighters are surrounded.

#25     Mar 18, 2004
  6. Ditch

Ditch

Get real, guys, they will never catch OBL alive. This guy isn't going to act as a war trophy for GWB.

#26     Mar 18, 2004
  7. I'm not sure it would be wise to catch the last "Boggy man".

#27     Mar 18, 2004
  8. Manolo

Manolo

Yes, thank you. Same goes for al-zhawhiri. Guaranteed he'd rather put a bullet in his own head then be captured.

Think people, think.

#28     Mar 18, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

That sounds great except for one thing. They are all f*cking cowards. Each and everyone one of those arab f*cks. Just like Saddam, they have everyone else do their dirty work but when you catch them, they cry like little girls.

#29     Mar 18, 2004
  10. Ditch

Ditch

It's always Joe Sixpack that pays the dues. I didn't see any politician's sons fighting in Iraq.

#30     Mar 18, 2004