Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nitro, Mar 23, 2010.

1. nitro

nitro

Abbey Joseph Cohen has never seen a stock she doesn't like!!!!
    Janet Yellen is dovish!!!!!!!

WOW. BUY!!!!

2. S2007S

S2007S

Record Low Interest Rates Must Stay for Now: Yellen
    Reuters | March 23, 2010 | 03:59 PM EDT

A Federal Reserve official says record-low interest rates are still needed to energize the economic recovery.

Janet Yellen, head of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and President Barack Obama's top pick to be vice chair of the central bank, says the sluggish recovery she anticipates means unemployment will stay high for years.

The jobless rate—now at 9.7 percent—will dip only to 9.25 percent by the end of this year and then to 8 percent by the end of 2011, she predicts.

Despite encouraging signs late last year, the housing market now "seems to have stalled," she says.

Yellen says the Fed was right last week to keep a pledge to hold rates at record lows for an "extended period." The decision drew one dissent.

3. ROFL...and Jim Cramer didn't make th opposite call within a week of call. Cramer was a guru during the tech boon, like so many, including Abbey Joseph Cohen, yet they still are considered reputable sources. Man, I wish I could make millions just making it up as I go along.

4. kashirin

kashirin

Why not just to create 2 amendments to the constitution

1. Rates can never be higher than 0%
    2. Goldman CEO salary can't be below 1 billion per month indexed to price of oil

5. S2007S

S2007S

Will there ever be a time when abbey cohen mentions the word sell?

Lets say 1300 touches down by October, will she come out and say 1350 by years end

If 1350 comes by years end will she yell out 1450 by end of 2011, if 1450 comes by mid 2011 will she scream 1550 by end of 2011, where do the continuous upward predictions end? She was predicting a higher market well before the the credit crisis came down on the economy. I'm sure she actually never thought at all that the DOW would have traded below 10,000 back in 2009.

6. nitro

nitro

[​IMG]