Breaking News: Z10 put Bush in the White House!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon, Mar 15, 2008.

1. saxon

saxon

From an old Z10 post...

HA! Just as I suspected. If that was Z10's opinion of Gore in 2004, then he certainly wouldn't have voted for him in 2000.

Therefore, Z10 did more to put Bush in the White House than I did, because I voted for Gore in 2000.

Through the process of elimination, we can surmise that Z10 either voted for Ralph Nader, or Xenu...LOL.

The phone rang at 3am, and Z10 had a MAJOR lapse of judgement.

2. are you kidding me? ZZZZzzzenu loves Hillary. i tried for months to get ZZZzzzenu to answer who he supported and like a coward he was afraid to say. through the process of elimination the only shill left was hillary.

yes... bank on it.. ZZZzzzenu is a Hillary gal!

[​IMG]

3. i am not at liberty to say how i know this or how i came to find ZZZzzzenu's video, but here is his rapping for Hillary debut:

Hillary in the House
    <object width="500" height="418"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/knBNX_evIOo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/knBNX_evIOo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="418"></embed></object>

4. "If that was Z10's opinion of Gore in 2004, then he certainly wouldn't have voted for him in 2000."

So you know who I voted for in 2000?

LMAO...

I know you ain't too bright saxon, after all you voted for Bush in 2004 and defended him vigorously for years before that, so obviously you have a defective brain...but if you do just a little research of the voting in California election in 2000, you might figure out that my vote couldn't possible have put Bush in the White House given that California went Gore decidedly, and we know that the popular vote was trumped by the electoral votes.

Man, this Obama sickness you have has made you even more of a goon...

So sax, why don't you just run along and hide like you do in the chat room when you can't handle things, or why not pull a TK9 and start some thread in feedback where you can whine like a little baby?

Bwaahaaahaaahaaaa!

5. saxon

saxon

Thank you, Z10. You've just CONFIRMED what I said! :p

You did not vote for Bush, and this statement CLEARLY indicates that you did not vote for Gore (the only viable opposition to Bush), sooo...YOU, my friend, put Bush in the White House!

And the blood of 100,000 Iraqis is on YOUR head...not mine.

6. "You did not vote for Bush, and this statement CLEARLY indicates that you did not vote for Gore."

Obamajuice has addled your brain.

Let me make this simple. Your reasoning fails because it is founded in the fallacy of a false dilemma.

Even if I did vote for Bush (Though I won't say who I voted for, or who I didn't vote for, or if I did or did not vote...get the picture?) it would not have influence the election as a single vote in California would not have change the results.

Do some research, learn that the 2000 California general presidential election was not decided by 1 vote.

Doh!

Are you really this stupid sax?

Secondly,

"And the blood of 100,000 Iraqis is on YOUR head...not mine."

Seek help sax...you have lost it.

7. saxon

saxon

Z10's reasoning:

"Califorian will almost certainly (i think) go to Gore; therefore I can gamble with the lives of 100,000 Iraqis and vote for Ralph Nader."

Very big of you. Suppose the entire election had turned on California instead of Florida; and Califoria had gone to Bush by a narrow margin?

Did that consideration even enter your mind??

8. "Suppose the entire election had turned on California instead of Florida."

Suppose you had a brain...

You don't know who I voted for.

Period.

You have no argument.

Now go back to sucking Obama juice.

:D :D :D

9. you scientologist crack me up:

[​IMG]

10. saxon

saxon

Two questions, Z10:

1) Were you bullied a lot by the other kids at school?

2) Did your mommy (Hillary) sit you on the potty wrong when you were young?

I'm sure that your childish behavior is really not your fault. There must be another tragic explanation for it.

Did Xenu do this to you? poor thing...

:p

#10     Mar 15, 2008