Breaking News: US President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sub0, Oct 9, 2009.

1. sub0

sub0

2. Good for him.

3. skylr33

skylr33

Just goes to show you that the standards to win that award have gown down drastically for this douche bag to win it. LOL!!!!

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should pull your head out of Obama's pants, and get some fresh air.
    It'd be good for you.
    Other than apologize to everyone for everything Nobama has done nothing.
    Maybe they just felt sorry for him, after he got punked by the IOC.

5. Perhaps SNL needs to redo their skit from last week and add this to the 'Yes' check list.

This could be his only accomplishment in 4 years. And saying that he's actually accomplished anything, is a big stretch and is yet to be seen/proven.

6. Now he is in good company with Jimmy Carter. Another president that won the Nobel Peace Prize and brought a great deal of peace to the US and the world, but this time he didn't just receive the approval of a hypocritical Europe like Carter, but of Eurabia.

"For everything there is a season and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace."
    – Ecclesiastes 3

Following a policy of peace or appeasement when one should be following a policy of war is not only illogical, but morally evil!

8. I think this is great

I dont think giving a 44 year old state senator an entry level senate seat, then trading it for the presidency before completeing the term was enough honor for him

giving him the nobel prize might finally prove that we're not racist

i hope

all kidding aside, all this guy's EVER done is promote himself and spend our money

he's never acomplished ANYTHING, other than bagging 2 jaw dropping career promotions

he did nothing as 'Senator' other than use it to run for President - almost immediately

9. he could have refused the prize. if he did that, at least i would respect him.

10. You guys just don't get it.
    But then again, I'm not surprised given the ridiculous ignorance that is displayed day in, and day out in this forum.

What this is . . . is yet another affirmation of just how HATED Bush is around the world.

Huge slap in the face to Dumbya.

#10     Oct 9, 2009