BREAKING NEWS: Scooter Libby Found Guilty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Mar 6, 2007.

1. I see a conspiracy. They must be 'in on it' re: the appeal/pardon that is coming. I guess they screwed up too and skipped a few pages in the 'playbook', eh ?

:D :D

#11     Mar 6, 2007
  2. lol fox news. weren't they also outright lying in their Foley headlines? starting to look like a pattern

[​IMG]

#12     Mar 6, 2007
  3. Unlike you (a well know Democrat sychopant), I don't pretend to speak for a presidential administration, much less admit to a crime they committed. It is my opinion that Libby is merely the fall guy for higher ups in the administration, whomever they may be.

#13     Mar 6, 2007
  4. So you are in effect saying that if Libby is the fall guy, a fall guy was necessary to take the fall, meaning there are crooks who did not fall higher up in the administration...

#14     Mar 6, 2007
  5. #15     Mar 6, 2007
  6. unless bush pardons him, he will be somebody's bitch in the joint.

#16     Mar 6, 2007
  7. Duke Cunningham's bitch?

:eek:

#17     Mar 6, 2007
  8. pardon or no pardon? what are the odds?

#18     Mar 6, 2007
  9. He'll get a pardon. George has shown himself to be a terrible disappointment, and I don't think he'll start doing the right thing now.

Libby was instrumental in a legal capacity to Mark Rich in convincing Clinton to obtain the pardon. THat tells me Libby is just more Washington scum.

I'm just coming over to this point of view, btw, and in no way condone any Democrat. They're scumbags too.

#19     Mar 6, 2007

10. haroki, this is one of the best jokes ever on ET im still laughing!!!

hahahahaha:D

#20     Mar 6, 2007