Breaking news on Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 12, 2004.

1. I want to live in a Country that is not run by Karl Rove.

#51     Feb 12, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk5.htm

OUT OF AFRICA: KERRY PREPARES RESPONSE TO MEDIA PROBE OF RELATIONSHIP

**Exclusive**

Democratic presidential frontrunner John Kerry is planning a response to a DRUDGE REPORT exclusive which first revealed the frantic behind-the-scenes drama surrounding a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry!

The nature and details of a claimed two-year relationship, beginning in the Spring of 2001, between a young woman and Kerry is at the center of serious investigations at several media outlets.

After being approached by a top news producer, the woman fled to Africa, where she remains, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

Unlike the Monica Lewinsky drama, which first played out publicly in this space, with audio tapes, cigar and a dress, the Kerry situation has posed a challange to reporters investigating the claims.

"There is no lawsuit testimony this time [like Clinton with Paula Jones]," a top source said Thursday night. "It is hard to prove."

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for the presidency on its head.

Kerry is scheduled to appear on IMUS IN THE MORNING on Friday. Later he is scheduled to join General Wesley Clark, who, in an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue."

Reporters who witnessed Clark making the stunning comments marvel at the General's reluctance to later confirm they were spoken -- only to later endorse Kerry for the nomination!

#52     Feb 12, 2004
  3. So is this your form of sarcasm, or are you intimately familiar with
    Kerry's day to day schedule and activities over the last 15 years? Were you his personal assistant? Were you his Johnny-on-the-spot fucktoy, or what?

#53     Feb 12, 2004
  4. nitro

nitro

LMAO.

nitro :D :D

#54     Feb 12, 2004
  5. You two are an embarrassment to all Americans. Talking trash on Kerry. Here's a man who upon leaving Yale University signed up for service in Vietnam, saw frontline combat, got wounded, and earned several medals. Like millions of other loyal Americans, he politicized his disillusionment with the Vietnam conflict, and sought change. Kerry has given a lifetime of adult service to the United States, and all you two can do is sling mud his way.

I have seen men more noble than you two living in dumpsters.

Guys on your side of the aisle didn't even go into the service. The few who did got positioned in the rear.

You have a problem with Kerry's platform, focus on that. If you two can talk real political issues.

#55     Feb 12, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sure, you want to about about issues, how about this. Kerry voted to slash intelligence funding all through the 90's leading up to the debacle that became 9/11. How do you like THEM apples?

Also Kerry has one of the most liberal voting records in Washington, he is even to the left of Ted Kennedy.

I think Mr. Kerry owes a huge apology to the victims of 9/11 don't you think?

#56     Feb 12, 2004
  7. Of course, this is an important issue. But you sound like a TV commercial. Can you elaborate on the specifics of the votes, and provide impartial synopsises of the bills he voted on, and what other bills were attached to those bills. Context is important in evaluating a voting record.

This is not an issue, per se, even if true.

No, I don't. I don't think he was responsible. Once again, you resort to mudslinging. That seems to appeal to your deepest urges.

The failures of American intelligence were manifold and can't be laid at the doorstep of any single individual or group. To politicize them in the manner you attempt is to trample the memories of the victims and exploit the tragedy of 9/11 for political gain and is immaterial to addressing 9/11 and its aftermath.

I hold the Islamic Terrorists responsible. I am sorry if you don't.

You have made numerous attempts in the past to exploit the 9/11 tragedy to tar individuals and groups you dislike.

#57     Feb 13, 2004
  8. KERRY ON IMUS: 'THERE'S NOTHING TO REPORT, NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT . . . NO'

IMUS: KERRY IS 'DEAD' IF HE LIED...

#58     Feb 13, 2004
  9. Kerry has a history of telling blatant lies, and later trying to justify them. He flat out lied about his medical condition. When caught he he claimed it was ok to lie, to shield his family, as they couldn't have handled the truth. Bullshit. Kerry is alot more like Bill Clinton than most people realize.

#59     Feb 13, 2004
  10. Ya, the Republicans have nothing to worry about with George "Washington....I never told a lie" Bush as their fearless leader.

#60     Feb 13, 2004