Breaking news on Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 12, 2004.

1. I make fun of politicians and you try to make fun of my bladder problems....

Interesting.

#41     Feb 12, 2004
  2. Like Bush's National Guard attendance 35 years ago? You Dem's are the masters of mudslinging and cheap shots, but you can't handle it when some of it splashes on you. At least we know now why Kerry has been too busy to have authored a single piece of legislation in 15 years in the Senate.

The Republicans in fact had nothing to do with this attack on Kerry. This came from the other Dem candidates, Clark and Dean apparently.

#42     Feb 12, 2004

3. they are both the same....big and bloated and full of piss:D

#43     Feb 12, 2004
  4. I am so glad that Republicans never sling any mud.

#44     Feb 12, 2004
  5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

from the ny daily news gossip section:

#45     Feb 12, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

And what does Neil Bush have to do with anything? Seriously man, ET is really going downhill. How hard is it for a thread to stay on topic. My God.

#46     Feb 12, 2004
  7. "Fair and Balanced"?

And What If . . .

Give me a break.

:(

#47     Feb 12, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I was fair and balanced. I explained that this type of behavior is not acceptable whether it comes from the right or the left. I used Newt Gingrich as an example. I would say I am pretty fair and balanced. I attack far more republicans then the liberals on this board attacking democrats. In fact, I can't remember anyone of the liberals on this board ever attacking a democrat. I guess they must be perfect.

#48     Feb 12, 2004
  9. Quote from Drudge Report:

"In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]"

And this is why General Wesley Clark is about to endorse John Kerry for President?

Come on guys.
    Cut the crap and GET REAL!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=5&u=/ap/20040212/ap_on_el_pr/clark_kerry_4

#49     Feb 12, 2004

10. http://www.whoslying.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=2

#50     Feb 12, 2004