Breaking news on Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 12, 2004.

1. You must have been listening to Rush when he said all collectivists were genetically wrong on political issues.

#31     Feb 12, 2004
  2. Apparently this story has been known for years but was kept quiet by the leftwing media. The problem for Kerry is quite simple. His moneybags wife is financing his campaign. She is eccentric, outspoken and abrasive. I doubt she will find this kind of scrutiny very pleasing. She may either force him out or go ballistic.

It is not a question of intruding into politicians' private lives. Funny, no one thought that was a problem when it was Clarence Thomas under the micrsoscope. It is a question of judgment, character, integrity and reminding people of the last dirtbag who disgraced the office. Kerry is toast.

#32     Feb 12, 2004
  3. ktm

ktm

Yeah, Bush has 7 illegitimate black kids...read that somewhere I think.

#33     Feb 12, 2004
  4. Oh....I think you know by now that I'm not of the Rush Limbaugh dittohead persuasion. (Notice my signature?) But that statement sounds perfectly right to me...

#34     Feb 12, 2004
  5. Ya, and drunk driving, cocaine addicted, having political supporters like Ken Lay, Neil Bush as a brother, etc. are not an issues of judgment, character, family integrity etc.

You would think that by now we could all drop the holier than thou crap, both Democrats and Republicans and focus on the issues.

#35     Feb 12, 2004
  6. Genetic dispostion to think a certain way on political issues sounds about right?

Classic. Sounds like you studied genetics at the feet of Archie Bunker.

#36     Feb 12, 2004
  7. #37     Feb 12, 2004
  8. I hope it was Jane Fonda he was banging......I aways wanted that commie bitch.....what a body she had back in the day.

the only thing I would be concerned about regarding any politicians secret infidelities is the black mail factor.....they could be vulnerable to any lobbyist or pork barrel politician looking for a handout or else.

#38     Feb 12, 2004
  9. Oh, yea, that is a worry.

Not like we have to worry about Cheney being "blackmailed" by Haliburton.

Or Bush having to cut the pork for his right wing supporters when it comes time to build his cabinet.

Sure, we always have presidents who are not at the mercy of their campaign supporters and always do the right thing over the needs of special interests.

#39     Feb 12, 2004
  10. I know your an old timer but maybe its time you changed your bladder bag.....i think the taste is starting to sour you:D ...we'll wait right here for you while you go empty it ok??

#40     Feb 12, 2004