Breaking news on Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 12, 2004.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Who Mav Man?? surely you jest....he is fair and balanced.....

#11     Feb 12, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, again, who said this was consensual sex? What if it was rape? And what if it was your daughter? Would you care then?

Your right, I don't care what married people do. My beef with Newt Gingrich was at the time he was f*cking his intern or secretary, his wife was in the hospital dying of cancer. She kept asking for her husband but his excuse for not being there was he had work to do at the office. I think that's pretty bad.

And if Kerry is raping interns, I think that speaks volumes about his character. And character is very important in being President.

#12     Feb 12, 2004
  3. Gingrich was a typical holier than thou moralist Republican, so when he gets caught it is a big deal.

Everyone knows that Democrats can't keep it in their pants.

That is why chicks dig democrats.

#13     Feb 12, 2004
  4. Fair, balanced, non partisan, likes liberals....

Can't you imagine him saying:

"Some of my best friends are liberals."

#14     Feb 12, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, chicks dig democrats because they will drive them to planned parenthood once they get pregnant and even pay for the abortion.

#15     Feb 12, 2004
  6. Mav, this is problem you have. The rape thing is your imagination talking. You ask "what if it was rape"? That's about as relevant as asking "What if Kerry also sodomized her pet dog'?

See...nobody is alleging that except your imagination.

#16     Feb 12, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't say it was rape, I was merely saying IF it was rape, we should not be so forgiving. Neither you nor I know if it was rape or not. So don't be so quick to defend him.

#17     Feb 12, 2004
  8. NOBODY even mentioned the word "rape". Except you, Maverick74.

#18     Feb 12, 2004
  9. What <b>IF</b> he raped and murdered her with his bare hands, and proceeded to eat her liver with fava beans and a fine chianti? What if he then rubbed her bloody entrails all over his bare chest while screaming "I AM IRONMAN! BRING ME YOUR FINEST MEATS AND CHEESES!"

See...what <b>IF</b>? I certainly couldn't forgive this sort of behavior.

#19     Feb 12, 2004
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Thats to funny Mavster....."IF" ...we care not about if's only about Facts which you have stated thousands of times you want the poster arguing or debating something with you to do...surely, you can do the same for us...please post the link which says Kerry raped this intern...if not, please retract your statemnt.....

#20     Feb 12, 2004