Breaking news on Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm
    CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

**World Exclusive**
    **Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

A frantic behind-the-scenes drama is unfolding around Sen. John Kerry and his quest to lockup the Democratic nomination for president, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON POST, THE HILL and the ASSOCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once worked.

MORE

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for the presidency on its head!

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

The Kerry commotion is why Howard Dean has turned increasingly aggressive against Kerry in recent days, and is the key reason why Dean reversed his decision not to drop out of the race after Wisconsin, top campaign sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

Between Kerry and Bush I would've probably voted for Bush as I've followed Kerry over the years and I'm not too fond of him. But if he gets knocked out then maybe John Edwards will make it an interesting contest. I just hope this doesn't resurrect Dean.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Rumor has it that Dean might take over the lead by the end of the week.

4. LOL! This HELPS Kerry!

Don't you see? Now instead of an ugly botox-injecting zombie lookalike, Kerry can be perceived as a suave womanizer...Like Bill Clinton.

5. Which is worse: fucking an intern, or fucking the country?

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

ART, why do liberals always use the argument that two wrongs make a right? Why do you people think like that? It's like saying Person A killed someone and person B molested a 5 year old girl. Well person B is innocent compared to person A. Bullshit, they are both guilty. Stop defending rapists. If Kerry did indeed abuse or rape this intern I hope they put this sick puppy away.

ART, your logic is so skewed and your ideology so blinding. You need to let go of the partisanship. I am a republican, but there is no excuse for what Newt Gingrich did to his wife and I think he is a pathetic piece of shit. I will never respect that man again.

You need to be able to set apart your blinding love for the left from people that commit crimes. I really feel sorry for you.

7. Consentual fucking of interns isn't a bad thing at all.
    Shit, I wish I had a few hot young slutty interns. Why go into politics at all, if not for the pussy?

<b>"A man is as faithful as his options"

~Chris Rock</b>

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Who said it was consensual? And where are his wife and kids while this is going on?

9. No but you probably will vote for many men quite like him.

Marriages are private. You and I have no right or reasonable basis for imposing our moral and ethical standards to other people's marriages. If Gingrich had an affair, that's between him, his girl, and his family. Many marriages tolerate extramarital sex. Some women and men permit thier spouses to have affairs. Some don't. It's none of our business what our politicians do in thier private lives as a consenting adult with other consenting adults, when the activity is adultery, which is practiced by 75% of married Americans.

It should not even be an an issue on the table before the public. It's a distraction from the real concerns of our society.

You want to get exercised Maverick74, go volunteer at a clinic for rape victims, child victims of abuse, or a suicide hotline. Put your fervor to some practical use and stop trying to drum up disgust for a candidate whose political views differ from yours.

I don't know why you are so heated, but if your wife (or husband if that is the case) cheated on you, my apologies.

10. If his wife is cool like mine, she probably joined in. :D

#10     Feb 12, 2004