BREAKING NEWS: NUCLEAR ACCIDENT JUST UPGRADED TO LEVEL 6, out of 7.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Grandluxe, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Tell your dad registration is free on ET. He can come here and advise us on the holocaust we're about to see. Would love to hear from the actual source of what produced you. Should be a real winner like yourself.

#51     Mar 15, 2011
  2. Cyborg2

Cyborg2

++++++ 10000000000000000000000000

#52     Mar 15, 2011
  3. Cyborg2

Cyborg2

My dad doesn't speak english or write

#53     Mar 15, 2011
  4. Illum

Illum

Reactor 4 just went on fire again. Don't worry, this apparently means they have everything under control.

#54     Mar 15, 2011
  5. Tell you what you retarded little fuck. There are 50-70 workers inside that plant right now being exposed to shit I couldn't imagine. The psychological problems due to what they have to worry about inside AND OUT of the plant. It really makes my heart sink imagining what they're going through. No one in their right MIND would want to go near that building or even 20-30 km away from it. (Hell, they even moved the Ronald Reagan 100 miles away) But these brave souls have the balls and heart to stay behind for the greater good. Words don't describe how much respect I have for those blessed men. I'm sitting here worried about them and hoping and PRAYING they come out of there alive and ok. I could personally care less if i'm exposed to a little radiation.

Meanwhile you have the audacity to come out and say stupid shit like that.

If you're going to bring demographics into this and turn it into a political bitching match you should just go back to whatever pathetic life you were leading before this.

#55     Mar 15, 2011
  6. Cyborg2

Cyborg2

Another problem you Americans have is that you think with your heart instead of your brain which is why your media fools you so easily.

Those men you feel sorry for are the SAME MEN who created the scenario so they can make profit. Same men who told us this technology is safe and proven.
    When Russians scientists where dying in Chernobyl we wanted to lynch them if they survive
    Difference in psychological attitude it seems

#56     Mar 15, 2011
  7. I was considering volunteering in Japan for a week or two during the summer in an endeavor similar to Habitat for Humanity. I guess I should strongly reconsider.

#57     Mar 15, 2011
  8. GTS

GTS

So you can't differentiate something that was expected as a possibility (hydrogen build-up leading to an explosion of the reactor building which is not part of the reactor safety system) vs something that was desirable? Clearly they didn't want the buildings to blow - it happened, it isn't a big deal in large scheme of what they are trying to prevent, e.g. keeping the reactor core from melting out of its containment structure. Repeat after me - the reactor building is not part of the safety system.

What is completely obvious is that simpletons like you can't keep track of more than one thing at a time. Reminds me of cyborg talking about reactor 4 melting down when there wasn't any fuel in the reactor, LOL.

Listen, if your tiny brain can't comprehend the difference between what is happening with reactors 1-3 and the spent fuel rods at reactor 4 (where they are talking about using helicopters to dump water) then maybe you should spend more time reading and less time posting.

#58     Mar 15, 2011
  9. Illum

Illum

So the buildings mean nothing.... I assume your retarded ass thinks the fires are also meaningless? Is the fact that they are now reporting firefighters can't get to the fire because of radiation.... also nothing???

Fuckstick

#59     Mar 15, 2011
  10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Hey buddy, our engineers are stupid ? we are stupid?

Are you at your computer typing right now,American made, are you on the internet< American made, are you watching tv< american invention,

i could go on for litreally for hours, so have some respect and learn to disagree like an adult with others.

EF

#60     Mar 15, 2011