BREAKING NEWS: NUCLEAR ACCIDENT JUST UPGRADED TO LEVEL 6, out of 7.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Grandluxe, Mar 15, 2011.

1. benwm

benwm

I agree with this.

The earthquake was already bad enough, 4th largest in recorded history. Then a tsunami at least as bad as the Asian tsunami. Add in the partial meltdown of multiple reactors, and a hope and prayer that we don't get a full scale meltdown of multiple reactors.

It is like a black swan event to the power three.

When do they start to drop concrete from helicopters?

#41     Mar 15, 2011
  2. +1

#42     Mar 15, 2011
  3. Since these plants are usually located by the water why can't they locate the reactors few meters under the sea/lake level and in case of meltdown have pipes that can be manually opened flood the reactor with continous lake water. Of course in case of eathquake the pipe could get broken so maybe have 2 pipes?

#43     Mar 15, 2011
  4. topeak

topeak

#44     Mar 15, 2011
  5. benwm

benwm

business is a little slow in Chernobyl these days

#45     Mar 15, 2011
  6. what do you think cyborg's regular username is? he created this account for the sole purpose of this thread

#46     Mar 15, 2011
  7. Good call. Probably T Geithner or Bearice. didn't want to ruin the awesome reputation of one of those names.

#47     Mar 15, 2011
  8. Samsara

Samsara

Do a search for username "cold" or "Jasonn"

The nutcase has been trolling here for years.

#48     Mar 15, 2011
  9. Cyborg2

Cyborg2

LOL I've heard you Americans are mental and stupid but I just chuged it as our government propaganda. We were always told you make poor students, doctors and engineers

reading posts on ET I've come to realize you people really are stupid

You pointed out my misspelling on ET as evidence that I am wrong. Some of you made fun of my family

ALL this despite RT, CNN, National Post announcing that mega radiation is already released into atmosphere.

When radiation reaches US soil how many of you will be man enough to apologize to me. You people are so stupid you even believe US government will report on radiation/.

NO

reports will come from independent universities

I am going to call my dad and tell him all this on ET we are going to laugh how stupid you are :)

also two more reactors will soon explode

sayonara suckers

#49     Mar 15, 2011
  10. Illum

Illum

I believe very strongly the Japanese govt is full on lying. Not downplaying, lying. They continued to state it was under control while things were exploding. If it was under control, no one would have been hurt by the roofs blowing off. Now using helicopters to dump water... Obviously it's completely F'in exposed if they can dump water on it from the sky.

#50     Mar 15, 2011