BREAKING NEWS: Karl Rove Indicted!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by K-Rock, May 13, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

LOL, typical. Lost the argument on his statement that it wasn't widespread, so now has to change the subject. Guess that's as good an admission as Z can dish out. Sucks to be wrong, tho.

Meanwhile, the WSJ has some interesting info about the very widespread liberal hysteria:

http://online.wsj.com/public/articl...lza7zwnpRE_20060614.html?mod=tff_main_tff_top

#21     May 16, 2006
  2. I hate to get in a pissing match with a moderator, especially one who appears to be so bloody full of piss, but the argument is that there was no widespread hysteria.

Perhaps you don't understand the proper use of the term hysteria.....

It is no surprise that you are claiming to have won some argument though....

Now, let's see TGregg email all the ET party regulars to turn this into a full scale flame war....just the kind of thing that I am sure Baron and Joe love to moderate....

#22     May 16, 2006
  3. TGregg

TGregg

#23     May 16, 2006
  4. It was not widespread hysteria.

Do you really need me to post the definition of hysteria?

:confused:

Let's do another Google Search.

Try typing Democratic spin, then Republican spin....

Try typing in Democrat slander, then Republican slander....

Try typing in Democrat bullshit, then Republican bullshit...

#24     May 16, 2006
  5. K-Rock

K-Rock

They (Karl Rove and company) were good at spinning nothing into something, but middle America has finally caught up with the rest of us and they ain't buying it anymore.

Additionally, IMHO, it seems like the right wingers are trying to through all sorts of stuff against the wall (to see what sticks) to try to divert the public's attention from the upcoming indictment.

#25     May 16, 2006
  6. I wouldn't bother with Tgregg, he's from the South. I notice if you post anything bad about Bush economic wise in the economic forum, it ends up in chit chat or is deleted. lol.

#26     May 17, 2006
  7. Up till T. Gregg, I thought a moderator's job was to moderate. Imagine Rush Limbaugh moderating the presidential debates. Keep up the good work T. You're doing a hell of a job.

#27     May 17, 2006
  8. jkr0601

jkr0601

Both are idiots.

And most likely drug users.

#28     May 17, 2006
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Seeing as how there is no indictment, it's really hysterical liberals making stuff up to divert the public's attention.

#29     May 17, 2006
  10. It could just as easily be pointed out that your reaction to the bolg where someone thought Rove had been indicted is one of conservative hysteria.....

#30     May 17, 2006