Breaking news - friend or foe? Get on the right side of the news...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Mar 7, 2019.

1. The closer failed to build VALUE

How I do it, always have, always will, always build value, outstanding value, never drop but instead give them a snack like 90 day deferred payment or something similar and then boom back to the jugular for the Close - again.

It’s NEVER about Price is too high, it’s always failure to build value.

FINALLY, after all these decades a CLOSER is in the White House. If you’re not sure how to tell, hahaha they all hate him. :). :).

#11     Mar 20, 2019
  2. Your hired! ;-)

#12     Mar 21, 2019

3. Hahahahaha .... nice one. :). :)

#13     Mar 21, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
  4. Who is your news source for realtime news?

#14     Mar 21, 2019
  5. TommyR

TommyR

:) QUICKER BLOOMBERG FIX DEMANDED

#15     Apr 7, 2019
  6. Yeah, I agree. I tried TTN and Newsquawk but still Always late at the party :) I tried Jigsaw as well but it doesnt deliver, or even later at the party, on not sceduled issues like geopolitical stories or comments. They should just steal Blomberg en Reuters stories and deliver seconds later(..)

#16     Jan 5, 2020
  7. Better not try demo by creditcard. They try to make it some crime for you to unsubscribe! I follow up with the story if they still charge me any money after confirming my cancelation by mail(..)

#17     Jan 7, 2020
  8. You can unsubscribe any time by canceling the subscription in Paypal. You don't even need to contact us to do it, although we can do it if you can't figure it out.

Other than that, like any subscription product, you pay till you cancel.

#18     Jan 7, 2020