Breaking News: Cops In Fire Fight With Dorner In LA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 12, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I know. Sad isn't it being the ones with common sense in fear of lunatics who can call us in on their "bama phones."

#21     Feb 12, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Better to lose the cabin than another life. Saved a lot of money by avoiding a trial and death row, too.

#22     Feb 12, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm sure they knew it would burn with a "few" cn gas grenades.:D

I'd say good job to the cops if I were there.

#23     Feb 12, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fuck'em

#24     Feb 12, 2013
  5. Like I said nothing personal. I've known several cops even had one as a roommate and he was a good guy.
    Problem is most I've ever encountered were unbelievable assholes.
    I've had some that were very courteous and respectful even while writing me a traffic citation or otherwise acting in official capacity. These are by far the exceptions.

But the others (who think their badge is a license to be scum bags, azzholes just because they can and agents of an oppressive state). I'll pretend I respect them (if we met on their terms and I was a known entity so no chance to evade) but I'd have no compunction whatsoever in the least against killing one of these types.

Their best defense is not their guns but my sense that they are not worth it to me.
    SO LET THAT BE A LESSON TO ALL YOU COPS LURKING OUT THERE.
    MIND YOUR FUCKING MANNERS AND DON'T USE YOUR BADGE TO BE ABOVE THE LAW and you won't have anything to worry about .

fuck up ... well don't expect me to feel sorry for you when your karma comes due.

1) no excuse in my book: father , husbands and human beings better take it upon themselves to not act like the pieces of shit they get paid to protect the citizenry from . Obviously I can't comment on the individual deceased cops but can only hope they were of the rotten variety.

#25     Feb 12, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Cops talk about going ahead with the 'burn.'

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0X-WoiJhVY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Feb 13, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Told ya they wanted him extra crispy. Lol! One less lunatic roaming the streets now.

#27     Feb 13, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

It saved the state a ton of money even after the cost to rebuild the cabin.

#28     Feb 13, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

MASSIVE savings. No trial. No fuss. I still would liked to have seen a woman with a her pink AR-15, dump a 30 round mag into the murderous scumbag.

#29     Feb 13, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

They could have taken him out with a mortar round. That's how, I think, Sadam would eliminate his most hated enemies. No firing squad, he didn't want anything remaining of the body. :D

#30     Feb 13, 2013