Breaking News: Cops In Fire Fight With Dorner In LA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Nothing personal but I hate fucking cops, and all busy body domestic govt gestapo drones.

#11     Feb 12, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

One of the wounded cops has died. :(

If they determine that there are no hostages in the cabin they should just level it with explosives before someone else dies.

#12     Feb 12, 2013
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Mixed feelings here. I've seen a lifetime of corruption and unjustified violence from the LAPD. When I was a kid we would have keg parties with a couple of bands and sometimes charge a $1.00 cover. The cops would show up with a helicopter and dozens of officers and literally just start beating people on private property.

But as a adult I recognize that these men are fathers, husbands and human beings. I feel terrible that an officer has been killed.

I don't think they are going to be able to get an APC up there so the cops will have to use SWAT and hope that Dorner only had the ammo he could carry on him.

If they follow LAPD tactics they'll use an incendiary grenade and burn him out.

#13     Feb 12, 2013
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Does this situation call for the Obama Drone?

#14     Feb 12, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Dorner has stopped shooting and they have been firing tear gas into the cabin. Hopefully he has shot himself dead and has been given his just reward.

#15     Feb 12, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

The cabin is on fire. One shot was heard possibly coming from the cabin. No hostages.

#16     Feb 12, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

WOW! I was going to post the same thing.

Would have LOVED to seen some 50yr old woman with her pink AR-15 5x the scumbag!

(Yes, they make pink AR-15's for Women. And why not I say? Ooh rah!)

#17     Feb 12, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I laughed loudly, but in all seriousness, did you know that was mentioned two days ago? I guess the gubment can label a lunatic a terrorist and blow his ass to dust if they want...

#18     Feb 12, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Obama could 'drone' any one of us on a whim. So, we had better be careful what we say here. Rickter or AK just might turn us in to the Obama Gestapo. :eek:

#19     Feb 12, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Love it! If you want to burn one out, all you need to do is fire tear gas in. Oh yes, tear gas canisters are notorious for starting fires, as they'll flame 4-5" off the can.

Guess they didn't want him regular. They wanted him extra crispy.

#20     Feb 12, 2013