Breaking: Canada (their dollar worth more than ours) to stop making the penny.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Publicus, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Publicus

Publicus

2. Let me tell you about Canada having lived there. And let me tell you about Canadian Dollar having traded it for 20 years

Canada used to be a real country. Canada used to have a real currency you can depend on.

In the last 5 years Canadian central bank (now led by man who used to work for Goldman Sachs for years) has been purposefully devaluing Canadian dollar in order for there to be parity with US dollar.

If that wasn't the case Canadian Dollar would now be 1.10 American.

Canadian government now led by US/Israeli lap dog called Harper (ultra christian destroy everything for Israel attitude) like having Rick Santorum for president !

They have destroyed what was left of Canadian democracy and they are destroying the hard work of Canadians by devaluing currency.

The United States government and banks have managed to take over key position in Canada and are in process of destroying Canada. And what really bakes my cake, Canadians just like Americans have NO CLUE, all they know is standard of living keeps dropping, and prices keep rising.

Welcome to planet misery, like that AKUMA guy on ET likes to say

3. what's so breaking here? stop posting garbage