‘Breaking Bad’ movie sequel on tap

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by vanzandt, Feb 19, 2019.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

‘Breaking Bad’ movie sequel on tap with Aaron Paul starring as Jesse Pinkman
    [​IMG]
    • Shelby Lin Erdman, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    Breaking Bad” fans are in for a treat with a movie sequel to the popular AMC series now in the works by Netflix.

The sequel will focus on the escape of Jesse Pinkman, played by Emmy Award-winning actor Aaron Paul, with the show’s creator, Vince Gilligan, returning to write the screenplay and direct, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

It’s unclear whether Bryan Cranston, who played the lead character, Walter White, is returning, but he has hinted about his interest in being involved.

The sequel is expected to be a feature-length movie, THR reported, and will first run on Netflix, followed by air dates on AMC, a reversal of the way the cable series ran.

2. A-Trader

A-Trader

i want bryan to return as walter white, i don't think anybody will be able to be as good as him in this role.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

His character is dead. Oops spoiler alert.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ahhhh..... that was never 100% determined in the final scene. He was just laying there, albeit it didn't look good based on the lead in. Still.... they left it open. And lets be honest.... we all wanted Walt to still be alive. :D

5. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Good ending to a great show. No need to bring it back. Besides Better Call Saul is a really solid show as well.

Pikton likes this.
  6. destriero

destriero

I'm there. Sopranos and BB were the best in history of TV.

fredk likes this.
  7. Pikton

Pikton

Yeeeh!) Better Call Saul - very good! cool!
    why bring back what's over?
    It is better to do something new and try to do it more interesting.

8. maxpi

maxpi

Jessie Pinkman, yeah baby!! I love that scene when he walks up to the front door of his parents house after Saul negotiated the sale to him. His parents didn't know he was the buyer, they were admonishing him not to go in when he just unlocked the door and walked in. I couldn't stand those characters, his parents: couple of goody goody introvert professional-class assholes, right? I couldn't stand Walter's wife either, another introverty goody goody sickie with veto power over every household decision... yuck. Walter broke out of the trap for real, gotta love it.

FriskyCat likes this.