BREAKING: Alan Colmes Dead at 66

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Feb 23, 2017.

1. JamesL

JamesL

(kinda falls under Politics since he was one of the early Liberals to have a voice on Fox News)

Longtime radio and cable news broadcaster Alan Colmes is dead at the age of 66 after reportedly battling a brief illness.

Fox News moments ago reported on Colmes’ death with a segment narrated by Sean Hannity, who paired with Colmes for years on the venerable talk show Hannity & Colmes.

Hannity identified his old colleague as, “one of the nicest, kindest, and most generous people,” while his family released a statement a short time ago that read in part:

He was a great guy, brilliant, hysterical, and moral. He was fiercely loyal, and the only thing he loved more than his work was his life with [wife] Jocelyn [Elise Crowley]. He will be missed. The family asks for privacy during this very difficult time.​

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-alan-colmes-dead-at-66/

2. Tom B

Tom B

R.I.P.

Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

R.I.P. Mr Colmes.

gwb-trading likes this.
  4. java

java

He was the token liberal and knew his place. One time the democrats did something really stupid and the right wing guest gleefully pointed it out and they turned to Alan and he just hung his head and said,"What, now I gotta defend this?"