Break the code/ Puretick

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 2kids, Jun 8, 2007.

1. 2kids

2kids

Hi again guys the new baby has another question.

Has any of you guys use the Break the code system or know of anyone who has?

How does it work? is there someone out there that can teach me how to use it? I'm trying to do future day trading. It was recommended to me that i go with the guys at puretick...what's your opinion? I'm also entertaining the though of trying out the Rockwell trading system.

Lastly I've been hearing alot about theses two guys one is Larry Williams and the other is Jake Bernstein.....Know anything about them. I really need a personal coach in the Los Angeles Ca area...know of any?

P.s thinks for being there:

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

sound like lot of rumors, use the Search, The Truth is Out There!
    [​IMG]

3. TGregg

TGregg

If you had a successful day trading system that could be taught to others would you:

A: Keep it and the millions to yourself
    B: Teach a couple friends and trusted associates and share their profits
    C: Advertise to the whole world, selling your system for a few hundred bucks

?

4. Keep the best....sell the rest!

5. TGregg

TGregg

If you had em coming out your ears, you might extend the worst of the lot to category b. But systems stop working. Better to save any good ones for yourself and your cronies.

Category C is for stuff that's worthless.

6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why don't you take the free trial and see for yourself what YOU think of puretick. The ability to think for oneself is probably the most important skill needed to make it in this business, which says something about people who spend extended times in chatrooms letting others make their picks for them too :)