Brazil's new president warns of WW3.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I always wondered why only 8 or 10 countries out of 200 countries have nuclear weapons.

#11     Nov 7, 2010
  2. Because those countries already have enough nuclear bombs to destory the world.

#12     Nov 7, 2010

3. They could invade us with crocodiles/ alligators or pirrahna fish.

Probably put millions of them in our rivers. Kill all of us. Damn. What a way to go.

#13     Nov 7, 2010
  4. In the ME, "having nukes" (or even having A nuke) seem as much a "manhood" issue as anything else.

But nukes aren't of much use against most potential enemies without a delivery and guidance system.

#14     Nov 7, 2010
  5. This would explain why the nutjob in Iran wants a nuke. He feels like a little boy in a man's world.

#15     Nov 7, 2010
  6. I do not think nuclear weapons can destroy this world. Example if USA drops a nuclear bomb in Afghanistan the blast wave/shockwave and heat would be stopped by the mountains. Mountains are strong enough to stop nuclear explosion. Afghanistan is full of mountains. People fear nuclear weapons for no reason at all. Correct me if I am wrong.

#16     Nov 7, 2010
  7. You are correct, nukes are useless in the mountains. The only way a weapon would have penetrative capability in mountainous regions is to have weaponry that can damage the earth's core.

#17     Nov 7, 2010
  8. If he had one, how would he use it? Load it onto a big truck and DRIVE to its destination?

#18     Nov 7, 2010
  9. November 8, 2010

SouthAmerica: Why do you think the United States has been building 7 military bases in Colombia?

Just to throw away the money the United States had to borrow from China?

The answer is yes - Brazil has an arsenal of nuclear weapons and we have been discussing that subject here on ET forum for many years.

Besides that Brazil has one of the most advanced arsenals of biological weapons.

You people are so clueless that you are Pathetic - you can't connect the dots to even save your life.

After the end of WW II where do you think a lot of top notch German scientists went?

I give you a clue: Brazil and Argentina.

The only reason the United States were able to move so quickly with its space program was because the US brought Von Braun to the United States - and now that all these old German brain power is gone NASA is closing shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

Even basic common-sense is dead in the United States. For those who still have the illusion that Americans advanced technologies and innovation is going to help the recovery of the US economy in the coming years – here is a reality check:

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/63400346/

How dumb can you get?

The US economy it is sinking just like the Titanic – Here is how Pathetic a former superpower can become in a very short time.

Every place you look at you can see signs of massive decline of the US economy. The Shuttle space program is having its final voyage into space in the coming weeks then NASA is laying-off thousands of high power scientists in Florida, and in California – and keep in mind that NASA has been for a long time one of the symbols of American advanced technology – this NASA implosion it's just another sign of American decline and that the American economic system has become completely obsolete.

If you look around and connect the dots probably you will find 100's of similar examples here in the United States, and the dismantling of NASA it's not an isolated fluke.

I can already picture the US defense secretary calling China and saying: “The US is thinking about having a military confrontation with your country - Please can you send us a new supply of smart bombs to replenish our inventory of smart bombs which is very low right now.

How dumb can you get?

I am talking about the US decision making process: not only in the financial system that lead to a complete economic and financial meltdown, but also regarding the US government....as per above examples.

Can you name another former superpower in world history that got this dumb?

Here is another example:

Afghanistan War: Here is a conversation between two Generals at the Pentagon - We can't bomb the Taliban because we run out of smart bombs.

Please call the Chinese and tell them that we need to replenish our inventory of smart bombs ASAP, and in the meantime we place that war on hold.

Before we change the subject - please also give a call to Israel and let them know that they can't bomb anybody in the Middle East in the near future, because we are not in the position of supplying Israel with more smart bombs.

We could go on and on with this laughable routine until we run out of funny ideas...

Now do you understand why China is financing this massive deficit spending of the United States?

In exchange the United States will manufacture all its critical military armament in China – and as the United States get rid off and layoff scientists with PhD's and high-tech personnel in critical defense facilities in the US – at the same time the Unite States replaces the old high-tech defense facility with a a dog kennel in turn creating jobs with no benefits and Walmart wage levels.

You can get a lower cost in China, and the Chinese are very efficient they are able to fill in any order from the United States - ASAP.

I wonder if the Russians are also getting that dumb and if they are outsourcing their military armament production to China?

#19     Nov 8, 2010
  10. hum... that a bit of a worry.

#20     Nov 8, 2010