Brazil Worried US Is After Its Oil and the Amazon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 23, 2009.

1. .
    November 9, 2009

SouthAmerica: Here is more good news for Wall Street - The type of news that Wall Street loves and helps to move the stock market up.

Right now Venezuela has 15,000 troops on the border with Colombia and they are ready to start a war against Colombia.

And over the weekend Hugo Chavez announced on a national television broadcast that Venezuela is ready to fight against Colombia – but this time around the United States has outsourced this war to Colombia to fight another oil related war on its behalf.

And here we go again, another U.S. war to be financed on credit from China – another great investment for the United States for the money being borrowed from China.

By the way, Chavez said that the coming war will spread to the entire South American Continent.

#21     Nov 9, 2009
  2. .
    November 10, 2009

SouthAmerica: We are lucky that we have the BBC News, and European News on our television cable system, otherwise we would not have any idea of what is happening in the border of Venezuela and Colombia.

As usual the mainstream media in the United States is completely missing in action - the U.S. mainstream media is on a dying mode and for all practical purposes they are becoming completely useless - most of the U.S. mainstream media have no clue about the massive mess that is developing in South America - they don't now that the United States is in the process of starting another Vietnam, but this time around in South America.

Hugo Chavez said over the weekend that they are ready in Venezuela for a 100-year war that will engulf the entire South American Continent.

Hugo Chavez is getting very cocky regarding this new war – an indirect war against the United States - and I would not be surprised if in the last few years Fidel Castro has transferred some of his 162 nuclear warheads arsenal that he got from the Soviet Union in the 1960's and have transferred a number of the warheads from Cuba to Venezuela, since he knows that after his death Hugo Chavez is the person who will continue Fidel Castro's work in the Americas.

One thing we know for sure: the United States Intelligence is worth shit, and they have a long list of screw ups to back them up, and most of the time they can't connected the dots even to save their lives.

Right now, the United States Armed Forces might be dusting off their old plans that they used when they attacked Panama in 1989 to get rid off General Manuel Antonio Noriega.

On December 19, 1989, President George H. W. Bush decided to use force against Panama, declaring that the operation was necessary to safeguard the lives of United States citizens in Panama, defend democracy and human rights, combat drug trafficking, and secure the functioning of the Canal as required by the Torrijos-Carter Treaties.

“Operation Just Cause” was justified by the United States as necessary to secure the functioning of the Canal and re-establish democracy in the country. Although described as a surgical maneuver, the action led to civilian deaths whose estimated numbers range from 400 to 4,000 during the two weeks of armed activities in the largest United States military operation after the Vietnam War. For some commentators, the action was not intended only to rid Panama of the dictatorship, but served also to reinforce United States authority over the region right at the end of the Cold War, as well as use Panama as practice field for weapons and strategies that would shortly after be used in the Gulf War.

This time around the new action for the United States war machine will be against Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and it will be called “ Operation We Are Desperate For Oil”.

I am sure that Hugo Chavez is aware of what happened to General Manuel Antonio Noriega in 1989, and he must be prepared for another similar event.

As usual the United States is underestimating the situation in South America, and how quickly the entire mess can spin completely out of control resulting on major unexpected consequences.

#22     Nov 10, 2009
  3. US mainstream media has no clue about the mess in South America? Are you kidding me? They don't report much on it - not because they are clueless about it, but because nobody gives a shit.

Dictator Chavez ready for a 100 year war in South America? I highly doubt it.

Fidel Castro transferring nuclear warheads to Chavez? Give me a break...produce one morsel of evidence on this and MAYBE you're rantings will become more credible...

#23     Nov 10, 2009
  4. .

November 11, 2009

SouthAmerica: Reply to Kassz007

You said: “Fidel Castro transferring nuclear warheads to Chavez? Give me a break...produce one morsel of evidence on this and MAYBE your rantings will become more credible...”

I have no way to prove to you that Fidel Castro has transferred a number of nuclear warheads from Cuba to Venezuela. We know from the Soviet Union archives that Fidel Castro is supposed to have 162 nuclear warheads in Cuba, but if he still has all 162 nuclear warheads in Cuba is another story.

There’s an easy way to find out if Venezuela is armed with nukes – if the US Armed Forces tries to invade Venezuela, and the Venezuela Army uses a few nukes against the US forces then that would be evidence that some nukes were transferred from Cuba to Venezuela – the only problem is that the US Army would retaliate with nukes against both countries and at that point the Cubans would need to use as many of their nukes as possible since they know that they would be exterminated as well.

If this US miscalculation becomes a reality and turn it into a major catastrophe, in that case the main event can light up the Americas like never before.

On November 22, 2002, I was watching a television program on PBS called "Now with Bill Moyers," Mr. Moyers was interviewing a historian, James Blight (he is considered today to be one of the foremost experts on this subject) — he wrote a book about the 1962 Cuban Nuclear Missile Crisis. It was an enlightening interview.

The professor was saying that only recently, (in the last ten years U.S. historians digging into old archives of the Soviet Union) the U. S. learned a lot of new information about the Cuban missile crisis that the United States did not know until now.

He said that the U. S. intelligence thought that Fidel Castro had no nuclear warheads on his island in 1962. Since 1992 the U. S. learned that, in fact, the Soviets had placed 162 nuclear weapons in Cuba. Fidel Castro had been cleared and had all the authorization necessary from the Soviets to use the weapons.

If the United States had attacked Cuba in 1962, then these weapons would have annihilated the invading forces. I am glad that that crisis was resolved with diplomacy. I know that we don't learn lessons from past history, but that particular crisis is a very good example of what we don't know can hurt us in a big way.

Since the U. S. was not aware that Cuba had such a large number of nuclear weapons on the island since 1962, according to the records of the Soviet Union archives and Fidel Castro is getting very old – I would not be surprised if Fidel Castro has transferred some of these nuclear weapons to Venezuela, since Fidel knows that Hugo Chavez is his heir apparent and the person that will continue carrying Fidel’s message in the future to the Americas.

In the last few years Cuba has been very short on cash flow and Venezuela has been doing very well because of its oil revenues – if you connect the dots a few nuclear warheads go one way and a few billion dollars goes in the other direction – a perfect match that serves the needs of all the parties involved on this transaction.

Hugo Chavez is not a dumb individual, and he would not provoke the United States unless if he does have a surprise under his sleeve.

Now that the United States learned that Cuba had these 162 nuclear warheads on its soil since 1962 then the U.S. can demand that Cuba give up these nuclear weapons or the U.S. will impose a complete diplomatic and commercial embargo on Cuba. (This new embargo will be on top of the other embargo that has been in place for decades – by the way, that reminds me of the economic sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran which since 1989 must have reached by now level 20 or higher - and in both cases these strategies have been working great over the years.)

By the way, this thread has been moved to the Chit Chat forum from the economics forum because this discussion has no economic consequences to the United States - a nuclear war among some of the countries in the Americas including the United States it is a minor event on the eyes of Americans - an event with so little consequences to the United States that they consider a subject that don't even deserve to be mentioned. And that summarizes the American mentality in a Nutshell.

#24     Nov 11, 2009
  5. .

Kassz007: US mainstream media has no clue about the mess in South America? Are you kidding me? They don't report much on it - not because they are clueless about it, but because nobody gives a shit.

November 11, 2009

SouthAmerica: The US mainstream media is always missing in action. That's nothing new, that's why the US mainstream media is dying a fast death.

But the real media is informing people such as the BBC News, Europe News, and the Financial Times (UK).

The US mainstream media deserve to die since they have become completely obsolete and what is left of the US mainstream media it is just the carcass of its old self. Today all we have left in the US is an empty shell.

#25     Nov 11, 2009
  6. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_the_Americas

Indians, rice farmers, goat herders. Can you imagine a generation of our boys w/o war stories to tell. Want to
    learn of how the world really operates see Chomsky and stop being spoon fed by the corporate media and your peer group.

#26     Nov 11, 2009