Brazil sex service sector boom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by a529612, Jul 17, 2007.

1. July 16 (Bloomberg) -- Rosa Silva went into training before the Pan American Games, running 40 minutes each day and doing 200 sit-ups. She also got a full-body waxing and had her hair straightened and highlighted.

Silva, 26, isn't one of the athletes competing for gold medals. She's a prostitute.

With 700,000 visitors flooding into Rio de Janeiro, the Pan American Games are a profit opportunity for prostitutes in Brazil, where their occupation is legal. They can expect a surge in business and double their usual rates, said Flavio Lenz, a spokesman for Da Vida, a group representing Rio's sex workers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aepiKrqW8qIY&refer=exclusive

2. I'll bet folks will be bringing home some swell souveniers.

"Anything to claim?"

"Well, I got this rash............"

3. gnome

gnome

At LEAST a flock of tiny little livestock.... should be declared to customs. :D

4. jtnet

jtnet

*dials northwest airline*

5. gnome

gnome

Story says "about $200/hour" for Americans. 5 minutes worth would be about $16.50.... I'm DOWN with that!! :D

6. IF the blow job is too good to be true she's probably a tranny

7. jtnet

jtnet

experience tells u this?

8. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Got any pictures?

:D

9. Snap!! That was the sound of the 2 x4 getting broken over your head. J/K Just what I needed to break out in laughter after this nasty day in the YM. That's ok I didn't lose any money.

10. gnome

gnome

Sounds logical... like, who would have more experience?

#10     Jul 17, 2007