Brazil president blames white people for crisis

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Lightningdog, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Imo, Mister Brazil's statement qualifies Brazil for a permanent seat in th UN. The security council needs another rational voice on world affairs.:eek:

#21     Mar 27, 2009
  2. gnome

gnome

It's too bad most countries and their politcians (individuals, too) don't run their affairs sensibly and conservatively. If they did, virtually none of the problems they have to cope with and bitch about would exist.

Age old story... You do stupid shit with the hopes of "getting away with it", things don't go as planned, then whine and blame somebody else... Same as in Amerika... tsk, tsk.

#22     Mar 27, 2009
  3. Am I the only one surprised that Great Britian PM Brown didn't vigorously agree with the Brazilian Pres. right there at the news conference?

#23     Mar 27, 2009
  4. Ditto.

This proves it. The answer is politician. No doubt.

#24     Mar 27, 2009
  5. I think we need to cut this guy some slack. He just visited Obama a week or so ago. He probably picked this up from Obama and thought it was the way all the big world leaders talked to each other.

#25     Mar 27, 2009
  6. I think what he meant was that most of the people who are responsible for this mess are white, and he is right. BTW just because NY and London are racially diversified does not mean that those on top are. Last time I looked at CEOs of most financial institutions most are white (not blue eyed blond type of variety but surely white).
    :D :D :D

#26     Mar 27, 2009
  7. fingerpointing doesn't help. the crisis is here, deal with it.

next gays will blame heterosexuals and on and on with the blame. no surprise here.

#27     Mar 27, 2009
  8. gnome

gnome

What about Maxine Waters? Wasn't she a big DemoCrapic voice for Affirmative Action Lending in '99?. What about Franklin Raines at Fannie Mae?

Liars, scammers and crooks...

#28     Mar 27, 2009
  9. I am sure the banks were lending to non-whites because the gov.made them do it. Yea right!

Greed baby, pure greed made them do it and if anybody is in somebody's pocket is the politicians being bought and sold by banks and not the other way around.

#29     Mar 27, 2009
  10. gnome

gnome

Ab-so-frickin-lutely, in many cases.

#30     Mar 27, 2009