Brazil and the New Economic Miracle. The U.S. Has a Lot to Learn!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Apr 23, 2010.

1. the1

the1

What a truly sad statement. Picture this happening to you. You actually think money and riches is more important than the bond between a biological father and his son or daughter? I suppose you would have shrugged this off because your son was living in a palace and being treated like a Prince?

#61     Apr 26, 2010
  2. .Phenomena: From sa's treasured brazzil magazine...

April 27, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to phenomena

Brazzil magazine is the most popular Brazilian magazine published out of Brazil. Only the major magazines in Brazil have more regular readers than Brazzil magazine.

Brazzil magazine usually has between 500 and 1,000 readers online about 24 hours per day.

Brazzil magazine has from 3 to 5 times more readers around the clock when compared with the Elite Trader forum.

And on Brazzil magazine I am reaching the market that I am interested in reaching – the Chinese market. Since Brazzil magazine started publishing my articles about China, the market share of readers from China went from zero to about 45 percent of the readers today.

I am reaching the market that is important to me – the Chinese market.

By the way, I like to ask the people on this forum to keep the conversation on a civil way, on this thread and on the other thread with my other article about dictatorship.

A few days ago, I was contacted by a high school history teacher in New Jersey, and he let me know that he gave these articles as homework assignments for his students on his history classes - and a lot of kids are supposed to be reading this material.

In respect to these kids let's keep the conversation on a courteous and civil manner.

#62     Apr 27, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

1) Fuck You
    2) Fuck Brazil
    3) Fuck presumptuous wannabe journalists
    4) Fuck spamming pumpers

The only thing you have right is the forum. You're in the correct one now.

#63     Apr 27, 2010
  4. .

April 28, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to 3770HMS

( 3770HMS = I am Scott located in a trailer park in LA, and I can be reached at res1re94@verizon.net )

And I think I am so smart just because I got a minor in economics from USC.

3770HMS, a piece of garbage like you belongs into my Ignore list – and that’s were I just dumped your screen name.

You are not smart enough even to figure out that when you don’t like the postings of another member of this forum all you have to do is place the screen name of that person on your Ignore list instead of going ballistic. (Maybe you are off your meds)

And you just showed us your true colors, and I wonder what a low-class, trailer-trash mentality like you is doing here on this forum a place for better educated people.

Your posting reflect your educational and social background (You must live in some guetto area in LA) – and your attitude reflect your background which is very low-class and crude.

Why don’t you find another playground to play with people such as yourself? I understand that you are a product of your low-class, crude, uneducated and “Pathetic” environment.

I am sorry for you Scott- the crude and low-class person with a minor in economics from USC.

By the way, your minor must be very small, almost invisible.

#64     Apr 28, 2010