Bravo, Newt! Hope It's True.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Dec 1, 2011.

1. What's the difference between a neo-conservative and a conservative? I suggest Newt is neo-con (at best) and Paul is the opposite.

#21     Dec 2, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Paul is jut an old idiot with a Monroe Doctrine mentality. It's a naive and dangerous policy.

I know those of you who are foreigners would love to have the United States abandon the world and leave it to the wolves.

#22     Dec 2, 2011
  3. rew

rew

Newt is a sell out slime ball. He cheated on his first wife. He cheated on his second wife. He got paid over one million dollars by Freddie Mac. Believe me, he didn't get that for his immense knowledge as a "historian".

Newt wants amnesty for illegal aliens. So he belongs in the same party as Obama.

Paul is not a blood thirsty war monger, so the blood thirsty war monger branch of the Republican party doesn't like him.

#23     Dec 2, 2011
  4. rew

rew

Dear Congress: Please send pspr the entire bill for our policy of maintaining global military hegemony. He will be happy to pay it.

#24     Dec 2, 2011
  5. Newt is a neoconservative. Paul is a conservative.

#25     Dec 2, 2011
  6. Feel free to walk the walk and join the military. Don't be a chickenhawk and advocate others risking their lives for what you believe in.

#26     Dec 2, 2011
  7. LOL ... spoken like a true "foreigner". Gotta love those who declare things without backing them up, spoken with true intellectual honesty! (puke) Here, how about I do this: Newt is just an old idiot with many mentality issues, he has naive and dangerous polices. THat's it. Cuz I said so. Yep. Uh huh. And if you don't like it, leave!

(I mean isn't that the logical fallback when challenged? You avoid discussion and just tell the other person to leave, because, uhm, no, no indication of any God complex present)

I second the comment about strapping on your backpack and M16 and jumping in. If you think the rest of the world wants your help, go give it to them yourself instead of extorting other people into doing it for you. Sorry, participating and advocating a system that extorts other people, you'd be correct in your BS argument that "you are not doing any extorting."

#27     Dec 2, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

I was going to quote you but then realized you had nothing to say. It was just jibberish. Who are you with your 47 posts. Optional377 perhaps?

No matter. Out of the box this stupid is worthy of being on ignore. So be it.

#28     Dec 2, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

You have no idea. But if that is your only retort, I was correct in my previous assessment of you.

#29     Dec 2, 2011
  10. There is a picture of me in uniform on this forum. Let's see yours.

#30     Dec 2, 2011