Bravo Mr Huntsman and Dr Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not saying Obama 2012, yet. I'm still ABSS 2012. That puts Cain and Paul out for sure. Don't know about Newt, but if he's running as a republican then he'll change his views over to theirs. ; )

#11     Dec 5, 2011
  2. rew

rew

There is a third sane candidate, Gary Johnson. But he's so far down in the polls most people don't even know he's running.

It looks like another election where I'll just vote for a third party candidate as a protest vote.

#12     Dec 5, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Anyone who votes for Obama again is defining insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

#13     Dec 5, 2011
  4. jem

jem

wow... you really think a large portion of whites in the republican party give a shit about race... other than reacting negatively to racial classifications?

Have you met a racist tea party person? Seriously... I do not know one. Out of thousand tea party supporters you might what... 1 racist. No I doubt that... that racist would be a plant.

#14     Dec 5, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough, but I'd rather be insane than insane-and-stupid, which is what you are if you vote for a supply sider next year.

#15     Dec 5, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Jem, to be fair, I'm certain statistically speaking there are. But it's been my point of contention that the distribution of racists in the tea party is the same % as it is for the general population who is not in the tea party. Thereby rendering the argument moot.

#16     Dec 5, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I will vote to stop the expansion of government. The great welfare society has to end.

#17     Dec 5, 2011
  8. No racist Tea Partiers, nope.

A SHITLOAD of racist dittoheads. Some even have rebel flags in their trucks, in their living rooms, as cover on their cell phones. They believe in states rights for alll the wrong reasons. And to a man, and they are all men, they listen to EL Rushbo.

#18     Dec 5, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Again, this all categorically false.

#19     Dec 5, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

We don't have a "great welfare society". Several other nations around the world have that. In fact, as far as government spending as a percent of GDP goes, we're strictly middle of the pack. Which is remarkable when you consider the size of our military.

#20     Dec 5, 2011