Brave Browser, Anybody Using?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by easymon1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. easymon1

easymon1

2. d08

d08

Use it on Android, just a smoother experience compared to rivals.

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

I use it as well as Opera if i want a vpn. Both based on chromium open source project that Google Chrome uses.

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Yes, ever since I've been using Brave my browsing has become more smoother and faster. You can't beat it.

5. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

Yes, switch from chrome was simple since they are both chromium based. Everything transferred flawlessly. Cannot say I see any difference in performance + or -.

6. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Huh! Never heard of it. Have avoided Microbloat since... forever?

Been a Firefox user -- I don't remember any issues over the years.
    Just updated three computers with the latest/greatest.

The whole "Chrome"/Google connection is worrisome, though -- security-wise.
    And then, my memory tells me "Just shut down Chrome and _______ will run fine." was an actual cure to some software ills in the last few years. Is that still a thing? Does it matter to Brave??

Unfortunately, I've been around too long to think that my long-standing, well-founded appreciation of certain software (Firefox browser, for example) is a *mutual* relationship, and that things might change in a flash. So, I'm reading of Brave with interest.

7. HongMeng

HongMeng

But are the browser Firefox, Opera and Brave safe/secured ??

Google tracks its users but the multi-billion dollars Chrome is safe and gives secured browsing.

8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Secured browsing when it sells your history information to advertisers???

tommcginnis likes this.
  9. HongMeng

HongMeng

Atleast Chrome and Internet explorer are safe/secured from hackers and data leakage over the internet because they have the best technology. Firefox asks for donation. See the first page.

10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

According to them they have the best. And that's why you pay for them when they show you worthless ads that you don't want to see while it slows your internet speed in the process....

#10     Aug 23, 2019