Branch Office Manager

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tradeit, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. tradeit


    Does anyone know what Licenses are required to open a branch office of a prop firm? Is a Series 7 all that is needed?
  2. You will need the 24, 7, prob the 55 and maybe the 63.
  3. tradeit


    Are you sure you need a 24 if there are only prop traders in the office and no NASD reg T accounts?
  4. A prop manager needs to have a 24.
  5. what do you mean by 'prop' .....if it is firm $$ you are trading, yes a 24....if it is basically a retail outlet offering leverage to clients under a 'hedge fund' then you don't