Brainwashing KGB Style

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 88888accountant, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Just thought this was interesting.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zeMZGGQ0ERk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zeMZGGQ0ERk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Crazy!

3. ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    And here she show how this brainwashing is the control she use to win people. Scarey.

"The weirdest part of the evening came not during the speech but during the following Q&A session. Asked what she thought that a Republican-controlled congress's top three priorities should be, she answered: stop spending, energy policy and ... well, here's the whole quote, judge for yourself:

I think, kind of tougher to put our arms around, but allowing America's spirit to rise again by not being afraid to kind of go back to some of our roots as a God fearing nation where we're not afraid to say especially in times of potential trouble in the future here, where we're not afraid to say, you know, we don't have all the answers as fallible men and women so it would be wise of us to start seeking some divine intervention again in this country, so that we can be safe and secure and prosperous again. To have people involved in government who aren't afraid to go that route, not so afraid of the political correctness that you know – they have to be afraid of what the media said about them if they were to proclaim their alliance to our creator.

So, one of the US congress's top priorities should be ... asking for divine intervention from God? "I can think of two words right now that scare liberals: President Palin," the moderator ended the evening by saying. A brief chant of "Run, Sarah, run," broke out, although not one shared by the whole room. Proving, perhaps,that you don't have to be a liberal to be worried by Sarah Palin."

guardian.co.uk/world/richard-adams-blog

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/feb/07/sarah-palin-tea-party

4. I caught that on Saturday evening. I couldn't believe Palin actually said what she did (and the manner in which she said it). It would be laughable if it wasn't so disturbing. I'm looking forward to Jon Stewart having his way with her tonight.

5. She think Pastor Thomas Muthee is (divine intervention) for her success. So crazy.:D

6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

7. ================
    Trendlover,cool nickname, I like it.
    Really, ''wierd''? Ever studied early American history?? ,
    hebrew history??,
    early Israel history??.
    Hope that penetrating question doesn t suprise you too much:cool:

8. No Murray turtle, not the expert on that history.
    My post is saying it is scarey that Sarah Palin think people should have fear of god, and think congress can pray for divine intervention.

I question how honest she is or just opportunist to use her religion to brainwash people to follow her. Tell me how she so upset for her child that Rauhm Emmanuel say retard, but justify Rush Limbaugh as satire. That is christian belief talking or politics to win?

9. new$

new$

#10     Feb 8, 2010