Brain Warm Up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by macattack, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Most substances have bands of positive help and bands that are harmful. As a dosage O - 2 application to the lungs has an upper limit for its application band.

People do not do LD50's with most substances. When you get to junior high you can take a course in Earth Sciences. When you get to high school you can take a course called biology.

For O - 2, all is well known. O - 2 at some rates of application can create tissue damage where the damaged tissue forms a substance called scar tissue. Scar tissue is fairly inactive as a contributor to one's potential health.

You may not even know how to adjust an O - 2 supply.

Often O - 2 i administered briefly to aid recovery from extreme negative trauma like the total absense of O - 2 where breathing smoke has occurred too long.

If you choose to screw around with yourself; try to not exceed 2L/min.

A common application of O - 2 is fire. What the ) - 2 combines (bonds) with is generally known as a poison. Most poisons do not support life for any extended period.

For example, elsewhere gmst asks if something works since it has been around for a while and a lot of people relate to it. He knows the answer is that it will not work for him. He is an observer.

O - 2 and O - 3 have been around for a long time. They have been observed for a long time. They are not going to work for observers all of a sudden. Instead they are going to continue to not work for the observer.

Watching methods of others does not contribute to the observer.

The finncial industry uses probability all the time. The market goes through an order of events. Multiple linear regression creates a mean in the present. It is a place where the market isn't and it is always a place the market is headed to. So the mean keeps changing and the market disregards it yet once again.

Using O - 2 to change your market results by having your system work differently is like using the wrong mathematics to make the market be observed differently.

Market surfer has a PD and a coin nowadays. He does not use a die with six sides because he cannot connect the sides of the die to the market.

I can and I replace the numbers and I move the die in a way to tell me what is next. I could write it down first. I could write it down as it happens. or I could se how probable the next movement is.

I chose to monitor and analyze using a method where uncertainty becomes certainty before the future comes into the present.

It is fiured out once and then used as a tool. gmest watches and magna watches as another person makes tools to hand out. The toolmaker is purposeful and has insight. Others watch (gmst and Magna); they do not know how to use the tools. They just observe. Using tools requires pcking up the tool and making proper use of the tools.

you are looking at O - 2. Don't pick it up. Don't use it. you do not know how the tool works. No one can tell you. Like the OP, you experiment.

The mind knows how to work and it works best when you sleep.

You can't watch a trader work and expect your mind to relpicate that trader's efforts.

What happens on the way to expertise is "doing". Before doing comes "being".

A person just relaxes and knows that he knows he is an expert trader. He looks outward from knowing that he knows he is an expert.

He looks at the market operating by making use of the display tools that were built for him.

He sees all the 56 precisely described (in mathematics) pieces.

He is now looking at the market forming just one piece of 56 pieces. the piece tells him to be "doing" five interwoven OOE's.

He BE's and he DO's and in synch with the market he HAVE's.

This how the operation of the market melds with the trader and the trader is rhythmically at one with the market.

Think about fucking; It is very difficult to screw up fucking. You give all you have by knowing that you know.

#21     Apr 21, 2013
    Sprout likes this.
  2. bau250

bau250

jack can be so random lol. but i admit that I throughly enjoy reading his posts.

#22     Apr 21, 2013
  3. Breakfast?

Depends on how you trade, but I could easily spend 30-45 minutes getting ready for the day, studying market sentiment or overnight news, updating model parameters, starting all the trading aps, reviewing interesting charts from yesterday, maybe trading in the premarket, etc. by the time the open shows up, I'm definitely awake!

#23     Apr 22, 2013
  4. I couldn't agree more with everything you stated above. You are an asset to this board.

#24     Apr 22, 2013
  5. tortoise

tortoise

I've started doing the n-back exercise in the evening, before I go to bed. I feel it's had an effect. Could be placebo. Then again, there is science to back it up...

#25     Sep 26, 2013