Brain Teaser for Prop Interview

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by HansMoleman, May 23, 2013.

1. brings back memories

I use to commute across that bridge every day when I lived in Marin County

best deal was when I lived in Tiburon

took the bus to work, and the ferry home

and walked to the house

nothing better than seeing the city where you work disappear in the fog on the ferry trip home (plus the black guy sells you a Budweiser beer.)

#21     May 24, 2013
  2. You NEED to see the first minute or so of this South Park episode if you're not already familiar!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s11e01-with-apologies-to-jesse-jackson

Better to click the link for higher quality resolution, but here's an embed for the link-click averse:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gt5bZoNTNZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     May 24, 2013
  3. clacy

clacy

Yes, this was on a Gallup test I was given once for a job. I forget what my answer was, but I got the job.

I don't think they care about the actual answer as much as they do if you get flustered (can think outside the box a little) and give some logic to your answer.

#23     May 24, 2013
  4. that's a good one

especially how the one black kid in school's name is "Token."

#24     May 24, 2013
  5. then when I went to special training down in Plano TX, they had this game you had to play where the only way you could communicate was through passed notes by the instructors.

the first note I got was, "Do you know what is going on?"

I didn't give a shit back then, so I just replied, "Yes, we are having a beer party tonight, how much do you want to contribute?"

#25     May 24, 2013
  6. That was back when I worked for Ross Perot. And he couldn't understand why a whole project could be halted by something called a "snail darter." And he advised us if we ever came across an endangered species just to kill it.

and that is where we had a parting of the ways

#26     May 24, 2013