Bradley Model

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Reitberg, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Astrology to time the markets?

#31     Jun 11, 2003
  2. Hmmm.... what do you think Gann is, a million lines or numerology? The AIR program is more like astrophysics instead of astrology. On a science note, do you have CRT's or LCD's? After stairring into 6 monitors all day I had a hard time concentrating after 6 hours, there's a reason why. Here's just one example http://www.ortho.lsumc.edu/Faculty/Marino/Papers/FreqSpecBlock.pdf . Think sun, earths own electric field and how the other planets (include the moon) influence these fluxuations. As well as this one http://www.frbatlanta.org/filelegacydocs/wp0305.pdf

#32     Jun 12, 2003
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

plumber, you need this

Concentration Headband
    You can protect yourself from the external fluctations in the earth’s electromagnetic field the same way that the earth protects our atmosphere from the solar wind - with a local electromagetic field. The concentration headband uses a magnetic strip to increase the magnetic flux in your brain. Not only does that shield you, but it strenthens your own positive thoughts. The secret is that the magnet must be turned the right way. Otherwise, they can do serious harm. Our headbands are made correctly. If you wear them right side up, your mental concentration will be increased. They are completely passive. To order one you must take a cloth tape measure and measure your head where your want to wear it. These headbands are great for meditation, during exams, or for anything you need to do that requires good thinking - like commodity trading. Requires headsize in in. or cm. Measure around your head where your hat brim would sit

.....................................................CONHB........$36
    http://www.cashinonchaos.com/hans/product/products.html

#33     Jun 12, 2003
  4. 6/23 TOP...ON THE MONEY!!!!

#34     Jun 23, 2003
  5. I see a ring around uranus!! will look to get short AFTER the end of the month!:cool:

#35     Jun 23, 2003
  6. i went to cash on the 6th.

Look at the KMX article in WSJ on fri or mon Top left on section front page.

#36     Jun 23, 2003
  7. prox

prox

#37     Jun 23, 2003
  8. seems to track Uranus fairly closely. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius -- I'd get short! I heard all this from a dermatophyte who lives under my nail bed -- ever so comfortable mind you!

(I feel like such a dinosaur using price action and volume to trade).

:cool:

#38     Jun 25, 2003
  9. I know that Arch, using the Bradley, has called for a Top in or around July 7th. So far, late last year and early this year the Bradley model has been spot on in calling major moves in the MARKET. Gold has been selling off since early June as called by Arch. He's looking for a selloff in GOLD into the mid/late Aug.

However, looking at the Bradley Siderograph at www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/9807/Charts/SP500/Outlook.htm An Inverted Bradley would have the Market continuing to rally into Sept 15, with a minor pullback into Oct 22 then a rally into early December!

Don't forget there's a lot of $$$ on the sidelines waiting to fuel this rally even higher. I see a lot of similarities to the 92'-93' as we have now! Federal reserve stopped lowering interest rates in late summer of 93', economy gathered strength into 94' and the Federal Reserve starting raising interest rates in Feb. 94' equities then started to head down for a nice correction into Mid 94'

Could a similar course take place again here in late 03' into 04'?

I guess only time will tell.

#39     Jul 7, 2003
  10. gnome

gnome

That's a ring of Kling-ons around Uranus!!

#40     Jul 7, 2003