Bradley Model

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Reitberg, Mar 18, 2003.

1. I have some dates:

July 1, 2003 as a top in the Bradley with a ST Bottom Sept. 19, 2003, ST Top Oct. 22, 2003 with Major Bottom Nov. 22, 2003.

Also as a note: Arch Crawford on CNBC 1/2/03 made his predictions for the stock market using Bradley Model and made also a very interesting call on "HOME PRICES". Based on his planetary work he said "JUNE 3, 2003 was the start of a BAD YEAR ahead for HOME PRICES.

So far this year the Bradley Model has been spot on!

#21     Jun 9, 2003
  2. arch kicks ass. he is one of the most consistent and straight forward market timers out there.

don't be fooled by all the astrology and stuff, he uses classical TA, Fibs, and elliot wave. The fact that he also uses astrology does not mean that he is a madman, just weird.

actually, more people use astrology than you think. free astrology is one of the most sought after things on the internet.

#22     Jun 9, 2003
  3. In his book The Technical Analysis of Stocks, Bonds & Futures, author William F. Eng considers astronomical cycles as "excellent" in dertrmining turning points in changing markets. Mr. Eng devotes 3 pages to Donald Bradley's Siderograph and provides more descriptive instructions on assembling the calculations of the Siderograph chart.

#23     Jun 9, 2003
  4. gnome

gnome

Arch weird? About 20 years ago I called him after hearing about his newsletter. He answered from the bathtub!:D

#24     Jun 9, 2003
  5. #25     Jun 9, 2003
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

#26     Jun 9, 2003
  7. I don' t thnk those guys use the bradley model, they have a neural net they have been using since 1996. And it stinks.

#27     Jun 10, 2003
  8. Abhay has been tweeking it a long time now and gotten very accurate. AIR program is more of than just a neural net, just try the trial.

#28     Jun 10, 2003
  9. i tried the neural net trial. If a stock goes up by a penny a minute after they make the call, its called a winner, and they make zillions of picks every day. they have figured out how to make pretty stats on their page, but they haven't figured out how to make any money. To even make it work at all you would need a ton of money and near zero commissions.

hey, maybe the prop firms should pick this up ? lol, it would certainly be a big commission generator.

anyway, neural nets have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Bradley model, and all the ones I have actually seen, i.e. the ones being sold to the small investor, are worthless.

#29     Jun 10, 2003
  10. Digs

Digs

#30     Jun 11, 2003