Bradley Model

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Reitberg, Mar 18, 2003.

1. I want to learn everything about the Bradley model. Can somebody please lead me in the right direction? I'm looking for literature and software programs that would me to predict the Bradley turns in the market. Thanks!!!

2. do a search on arch crawford

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

4. How do you guys come up with this stuff ...

5. jester

jester Guest

...they use "remote viewing" to find the answers......

J-

6. I've looked into Arch Crawford. He seems to be the man when it comes to the Bradley model. I read a few of him newsletters on his site and this guy has a set of nards. He says outrageuos stuff and it happens.

Do you guys know if Arch uses wave analysis and fib analysis? I'm really into doing fib counts for market timing, but I'm very interested in learning more about applying fibonacci permutations to lunar cycles in order to time market moves.

Is this kind of stuff done in the Bradley model? I'm trying to find an in depth book on the Bradley model, but I'm having a hard time finding anything. You guys have suggestions?

7. jester

jester Guest

Reitburg - try reading a book called "Fibonacci Ratios with Pattern Recognition" by Larry Pasavento. I also am learning and am very interested in Fibonachi retracements, "fib clusters" etc...

Good trading...

J-

8. nkhoi

nkhoi

9. Geez nkhoi, like nitro said one time, you are amazing with the 'net resources. I'm starting to think the internet starts in Al Gore's basement, goes thru you next, then the rest of us.

:)

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

is today is the day?

#10     Jun 6, 2003