Bradley Manning: Poster Boy For 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You accuse me of arrogance then make stupid assumptions on things you know nothing about.

I do not watch, listen to or read Coulter.

But by all means, try again dip shit.

#11     Dec 17, 2010
  2. I saw that skank of yours.

Dude you need some BCAA and a workout because you flailing here.

#12     Dec 17, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're the only one to make a negative comment. But then after your recent posted fantasy with Coulter I'm wondering if you're even attracted to women.

You mean you're flailing?
    I'd have to say you're failing the grammar and spelling test miserably.
    Particularly after bashing others here for the same. But then you have no aversion to hypocrisy now do you?

And isn't the use of "dude" indicative of an immature mentality?
    What are you, 15?

#13     Dec 17, 2010
  4. IMO Whaddya talking about? Ann takes the deep throat like no ones business. But you wouldn't know about that. Lemme tell you, if you get Tony Scalia a bit tipsy oh that man can tell some stories about Ann.

#14     Dec 17, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"In my opinion what are you talking about?"

WTF does that even mean?

#15     Dec 17, 2010
  6. orl

orl

Could it be that Manning was in an "awkward" place because of prejudice against gays and not because he is gay himself?

"What do we need standardized tests for?" Yes, why indeed?

#16     Dec 17, 2010
  7. jem

jem

The question is - when it comes to national security should be we attempting a social experiment just because there may be some prejudice in the military against guys who act like flammers.

#17     Dec 17, 2010
  8. orl

orl

I'm not necessarily advocating it, I just thought it was a poorly written article. Coulter seems to be intelligent enough to write coherently, but not smart enough to properly reflect upon the subject.

#18     Dec 17, 2010