Brackettrader/Zerolinetrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ranger64, Apr 23, 2007.

1. thanks, zltrader, my account is activated now.

#11     Apr 26, 2007
  2. Rob Hef

Rob Hef

I'd like to test some trading ideas & would like to use the Replay Function in Sierra Charts along with Zeroline Trader Simulator to find out P&L, MAE and MFE etc. from the ZLT Sim program.

If anyone knows if this is possible to do, I'd greatly appreciate they're sharing how to go about doing this.

(First post after reading many good things on this site)

Rob

#12     Aug 18, 2007
  3. There used to be this software called Ftrade.de playback, for some reason, the author stopped selling it. But, if you might wanna contact the author although I'm not sure if he'll still respond to requests. Give it a shot:

http://www.ftrader.de/1f023d96e30ec8d02/index.html

#13     Aug 18, 2007
  4. Rob Hef

Rob Hef

polpolik - Thanks for the suggestion. The videos & reference material there, have been updated since I last looked there a number of months ago. :D Rob

#14     Aug 19, 2007
  5. Rob Hef

Rob Hef

Unfortunately, Juergen at Ftrader.de emailed me saying he is no longer supporting the product.

I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me how to go about Linking SC & ZLTSim to test some trading ideas.

Thanks,

Rob.

#15     Aug 24, 2007
  6. Please correct me if wrong, but I have found only front end to link to Sierra's playback is Bracket trader.

#16     Aug 27, 2007
  7. Rob Hef

Rob Hef

farscape105

Thanks for your previous post.

I didn't realize BT tracked MAE and MFE and has a Replay feature that works with SC. I'll give it try. :D

#17     Aug 28, 2007