Braceletgate: The Soldier Obama Couldn't Remember

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Actually I think it's terrible because they already had that power, but all they had to do was to get a warrant and obey the law.

Hapa, the Democrats may well win and now they don't need a warrant to wiretap you, or Republican party headquarters. You seem to trust them a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDlYcn5HEs8

As for her private number, there's a saying which you may never have heard of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

#21     Sep 29, 2008
  2. Dave, that's all nice in theory, but in practicality there often isn't time to get a warrant.

Fact is, numerous moonbats on ET and elsewhere have stated that the US govt should not have the ability to monitor such calls.

Also, I believe at some point Obama supported notifying people after a few days that they were being monitored (please correct me if I'm wrong).

As for my number being public, hey, that's why you have the option not to have your number listed.

#22     Sep 29, 2008
  3. It's no surprise that you can't figure out the difference between a public phone number and a publicized phone number.

#23     Sep 29, 2008
  4. Oops you got me. Spelling error v.s. not monitoring terrorist conversations.

You win, moonbat! (not) :D

#24     Oct 1, 2008
  5. The meaning of my post totally eluded you.

#25     Oct 1, 2008
  6. too bad bracelet gate didn't go anywhere

#27     Oct 1, 2008
  7. #28     Oct 1, 2008
  8. HAHAHA! Calm down Pa(b)st.

Just like your buddy McCain you like to leave out the full story to fit your agenda.
    The very next sentence: "But she said Obama's mention on Friday was appropriate because he was responding after Sen. John McCain, the Republican nominee, said a soldier's mother gave him a bracelet."

Fox News purposely left out the full story, as did you. I'm really beginning to think you might be Bill Orally! HAHAHA!

#29     Oct 1, 2008
  9. PocketAces went all-in and got owned by Pabst's FLUSH!! :D

#30     Oct 1, 2008