Braceletgate: The Soldier Obama Couldn't Remember

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Before this I thought at least the conservatives are decent human beings. Now I'm not sure. Posting phone numbers is against Nettiquite. I think the moderator should delete that post.

#11     Sep 28, 2008
  2. You really don't get it, do you? Man, I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

#12     Sep 28, 2008
  3. Hmmm...I don't think the fact that her number is publicly listed makes it okay to post, does it? Pabst, any second thoughts about this post?

#13     Sep 28, 2008
  4. What don't I get cocksucker? This thread will recieve around thirty unique viewers dumbass. How many journalists do you think Googled and dialed the number I posted? A thousand?

#14     Sep 28, 2008
  5. This is probably pretty much the truth these days. I did wonder whether this page would become available on the first page of Google hits on her name, but it doesn't seem to be. If it were, that would just make it slightly easier for any nutbag to call her up, thus my question.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&q=tracey+jopek,&btnG=Search

#15     Sep 28, 2008
  6. You might check footage of the many basketball episodes. Troops at the three pointer shooting might also be able to confirm this as it's from a fellow combatant. Clearly if he were headed to see troops the memory would be fresh on his mind and he'd put it on. The story about it surely would have been used. Especially if he can think to use it at a nationally televised debate. This might play into explaining the thinking of "he'll do whatever it takes to win."

#16     Sep 28, 2008
  7. You sure do like to rationalize.

#17     Sep 28, 2008
  8. #18     Sep 28, 2008
  9. Nick. I got her number on Google!!!!!!!! Are you guys that friggin' dense?

#19     Sep 28, 2008
  10. Seeing that you moonbats also believe that it is terrible that the US government should try to listen in on overseas calls from suspected terrorists or their helpers because that might violate the privacy of whoever those terrorists might be calling, it is no surprise that you are also against posting PUBLIC phone numbers on internet chat boards.

#20     Sep 29, 2008