BQI a 4-banger from here

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Your reaction is typical of those who do not trade or just have a casual relationship with trading.

Traders are bound to be wrong a good percentage of the time and thats just how it is. Its what happens when they are wrong is key. If they are wrong, then they exit out quick and, of course, the bad pick gets swept under the carpet because its no longer a focus stock.

Starting a journal like the one you pointed out is pointless and would harm a trader's ability. This is exactly why most subscription sites fail. Most sub sites are started by good traders, but when they have to do what you say from day to day then their luck gets flushed into the toilet.

Look, just look at a call someone makes and if you dont agree with it then its on to the next page. Im sorry things are not working out for you this year, but dont take it out on me.

I am not down 70% on anything because I dont ride these down and I am not going to waste my time to update the thread. I am not compensated for posting here and I have not motivation. Your motivation is obviously the good ole axe to grind because I hurt your feelings in another thread. Well, here is a tissue for you.

#11     Feb 17, 2010
  2. l2tradr

l2tradr

LOL, I don't recall having an issue with you, neither here nor in any other thread...:confused:

I just made a general observation on your style. It's funny how you come back and comment (without any knowledge of what I do) on my trading, or lack of it as you put it. Do whatever helps your confidence, I'm glad to be of help.

The point is, YOU made numerous trades with trading calls. No one forced you to do so. In hindsight you seem to be riding all your winners and cutting losers, good for you. If you want anyone to believe you, post the trades including stop losses and profit targets. Otherwise, what's the point? Certainly not helpful to anyone.

#12     Feb 17, 2010
  3. l2tradr

l2tradr

Wow, I just went through some of your previous posts, to see who I am dealing with. Please don't bother replying, you are obviously either an adolescent or a bitter old man. Either way, I have no interest to play along. It's my fault for neglecting my own rule.

#13     Feb 17, 2010
  4. Is your last name, 'Dykstra' by any chance?

#14     Feb 17, 2010
  5. Wow this stock is only good at one thing, BLEEDING CASH!

28m a quarter in new common stock? 13m the last 2 quarters of sold investments.

:eek:

#15     Feb 18, 2010