BQI a 4-banger from here

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 21, 2009.

1. What do you think? I think oil is going to 140 and BQI to six.

2. I am now pointing my bat into the stands. This is a $6 stock going for $1.66. This is one stock you want to buy and hold.

For all the disbelievers on ET, you will never be rich. I am going to make 400% from here. This is going to my grand-slam on ET. The bat is pointed to the stands...

If you want to make money, you want to buy and hold this thing now. I mean right now.

3. How do you get a $6 price target? Down 40 cents from 1.66....
    So far not so good...

4. I did not say it would get there overnight. There will be higher highs and higher lows. Its up to you how to trade it. You can buy/hold, buy the dips and sell the rips, or whatever you do. Its getting to 6 dollars.

5. Another stellar pick... 1.65 to .99

6. l2tradr

l2tradr

Make that 70 cents. $1.66 was THE TOP in the last few months...

7. LOL yeah this is another great pick from this lunatic. Stick to the yahoo message boards with your shenanigans

8. spinn

spinn

Does this mean you will sleep with 4 women when this goes to 0. Or did you mean 4-bagger?

nice work dood.

9. Hey fellas, Not everyone gets it right all the time. It seems like you guys just want to let the good picks float to the bottom of the stack and push the bad picks back up.

I will be honest, I dont know any of you guys track record, but I really dont care to find out because I dont want to waste my precious moments sifting through your old posts like you did mine.

Why not focus on the good picks then push up the bad? Some of you guys are just sour grapes. I wasnt responsible for the losses in your account so why should I get the blame?

10. l2tradr

l2tradr

Hey bud, it's your arrogance in your picks that some have an issue with. You blow your own horn when you're up 20% on a play but you say nothing when you're down 70% like in this one. How about you start a journal, call the trades, give the time frame, target, stop loss etc.?

#10     Feb 17, 2010