BP----They are gonnna NUKE IT!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by gimp570, Jul 19, 2010.

1. BP attorneys are going to milk this for 50 years.
    They will convince everyone that a bankrupt BP means no one gets anything. They will exhaust every court trick available and pay .02 on the dollar out in claims.

A settlement trust will be established with a pledge of 10% of the profits in lieu of lifting liability caps. 66% of these funds will be manipulated and stolen by the attorneys in the form of fees.

10% profit pledge only applies to BP'S US company which will show minimal profits.

Just settle quickly and move on with your life...

#21     Jul 19, 2010
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Two thoughts.

1. BP's find is HUGE!

2. There is an Oliver Stone movie in here somewhere.

#22     Jul 20, 2010
  3. auspiv

auspiv

1. No, it isn't. It is only 50 million barrels - comparatively "small" when you realize Saudi Arabia has ~275 billion barrels of proven reserves.

2. They will not nuke the well. It is basically done and over, they just have to pump in kill fluid either via the choke/kill lines of the original BOP or through the relief wells, which will ultimately be successful. It is just a matter of time.

#23     Jul 20, 2010
  4. There is new speculation that there is a huge amount of heavy methane in this resevoir. Heavy methane is such as it consists of an extra plutonium isotope making it "heavy". It also basically nuclearizes the methane. Should they decide it is a good idea to nuke the well they risk igniting the heavy methane which would be catastrophic. The explosion would instantly vaporize much of the Gulf coast and cause a 1 km tall psunami which would kill tens of millions..

Rennick Orwell out :cool:

#24     Jul 21, 2010
  5. Dogfish

Dogfish

Last year, Nasa released a photograph taken over the Gulf of Mexico on May 13, 2006, by the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer on its Terra satellite. It showed a vast and entirely natural oil slick, southwest of New Orleans.

In January 2005, Christopher Reddy, director of the Coastal Ocean Institute at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, found himself in the middle of one such slick, a mile off the California coast.

“Big oil patties floated about,” he wrote later in Oceanus, the Woods Hole magazine. “The air smelled like diesel fuel. By any definition, it was a classic oil spill. But we were the only boat in the area – no Coast Guard, no oil booms, no throngs of clean-up crews … and no shipwreck.”

The spill was “entirely natural. The oil had seeped from reservoirs below the seafloor, leaked through cracks in the crust about 45 metres under water”.

It was the first chance he had had to study the phenomenon of natural seeps, which are thought to account for about half the oil that ends up in the coastal environment – <B>“five times as much oil as is delivered by accidental spills”. </B>

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs...EEKENDER/706119874/1299/WEEKENDERLISTTEMPLATE

The stuff comes out the floor by itself the whole time

#25     Jul 21, 2010
  6. jkd

jkd

LOL!

I wanna know where you're getting that Heavy Gin (made with extra junipertrons).

#26     Jul 21, 2010
  7. Heavy concentrations of synthetic heavy methane have been monitored near taco bells and Jenny Craig studios. This is disturbing, if the terrorists get wind of this they may capture a big one waddling out of Jenny Craig and set her off in Times Square.

Rennick "Big Sis" Napolotano out:cool:

#27     Jul 21, 2010
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Where did you hear or read that (50 million???)? It's obviously incorrect.

#28     Jul 21, 2010
  9. piezoe

piezoe

While were in the business of important geological discovery, I should like to go on record as saying I have discovered relatively large, disturbingly large in fact, oil slicks in my garage. There are no known oil drilling platforms for miles around. Thus it is virtually certain that these slicks are the result of natural seepage through my concrete slab garage floor. I have reported this amazing discovery to Science but I have yet to receive the editors comments. Watch for my report in an upcoming issue of Science.

(This is not the first time I have made an astounding discovery worthy of the world's best scientific minds. In 1987 I discovered a perfectly round burned patch in a hay pasture I was tending at the time. The possibility of teenagers with matches was easily ruled out, as was a lightening strike, since there had been no rain for three weeks. The inescapable conclusion was, therefore, that the burned spot, because of its near perfect roundness, had been caused by a flying saucer landing in the field. I reported this finding immediately to my local army base. They were very happy to have the information.

Had I known about heavy methane at the time of my saucer landing discovery I would have asked my local county agent to please check for the presence of heavy soil in the burned area. I am certain now, that had that simple test been done, it would have shown the presence of a heavy isotope of plutonium in the soi'ls composition, thus irrefutably proving a saucer had landed.

#29     Jul 21, 2010
  10. It looks like after all the denials <a href="http://www.socialnews.biz/tag/BP">BP</a> is getting rid of Tony Hayward.

#30     Jul 26, 2010