.BP says so far, Gulf well plug isn't working

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., May 29, 2010.

1. Yes, we know you can regurgitate irrelevant posts that you copy from the internet. Now, how about addressing the fact that he promised an immediate framework for withdrawal yet has produced none 1.5 years into his presidency, and in fact increased military presence in the middle east.

#21     May 29, 2010
  2. I think you mean "you're". Which is a contraction meaning "you are". As in "you're welcome for correcting your infantile gramar". "Your" indicates possesion, as in "Get your facts straight and stick to a topic which is relevant to the discussion". Now, go and learn...

#22     May 29, 2010
  3. Are you really that fucking stupid ?

1.The draw down is currently taking place,like The Marines leaving the war is part of the drawdown

2.He promised an increase of troops in Afghanistan many times during the campaign

#23     May 29, 2010
  4. i already know this..but ty in any event..

so,

forgive me but YOU ARE so evasive hard to know your position on anything

to clear the air, do you agree with GW's decision to start the war?

#24     May 29, 2010
  5. Maybe this might help you

US troops in Iraq in Sept 2009 =128,000

US troops in Iraq in February 2010= 95,000

#25     May 29, 2010
  6. when you inherent a big shit stain in middle of the world and humanity, can't get rid of the smell by pretending its a dairy farm :(

#26     May 29, 2010
  7. I think you Republican Idiots should think about what party supports "drill baby drill",what party sets 75 million dollar caps on damages when "drill baby drill" goes wrong and what party eases regulation on drilling

#27     May 29, 2010
  8. You're very...helpfool.

#28     May 29, 2010
  9. LOL

#29     May 29, 2010
  10. Yeah, he took troops from Iraq and sent them to Afhanistan. Then sent more to Afghanistan. As I said, troop presence has INCREASED in the middle east.

#30     May 29, 2010