boyscouts ... not for my child

Discussion in 'Politics' started by man, Jul 8, 2007.

1. man

man

i truly respect your experience and your point of view.
    there are many absolutely wonderful things about scouting.
    no doubt. i am just bothered by the uniform=dresscode,
    the flagt admiration, the ranking system. seems to me
    strikingly similar to army organisation. and i don't want
    my child to be influenced that way early on. that's all.

#31     Jul 8, 2007
  2. they all LOOK A-LIKE LOL

#32     Jul 8, 2007
  3. man

man

sure ...

#33     Jul 8, 2007
  4. LOL you can always take your child to communist camp. They still have it in the Pocono hills.

#34     Jul 8, 2007
  5. bluud

bluud

Not being a follower won't make you a leader ... but where (& when) there are no followers there can be no leaders ... the whole point of some is to eliminate the mindset that there is a need for a leader ... when in reality there is no need ...

without respect for any authority ... and why should there be such a respect ... respecting an authority is giving him/her the authority to fuck ones life as he or she wills ... this is ever so true ... there is no such thing as good power ... power is the right to anything one wills if there is nothing to stop him ...

I never believe in values, morals, social standards and crap like that ... I respect that whom respects me ... and am faithful to that who believes me ...

#35     Jul 8, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

Competition or Group work both make you a social animal ... being a real individual is the capability to separate all attachment from all others ... even though this not possible 100% today ... but it could be achieved to a degree that most people are incapable of even imagining ...

I don't want to waste more time on typing some words ... I think most people never even dream of becoming free from the society ... but actually always want to engage in more and more social activities, events ... and anything related to other worthless humans ... humans are really weak entities ...

#36     Jul 8, 2007
  7. before you respect you wait to be respected?

before you believe you wait to be believed?

you don't seek freedom you seek absolute powre..

you aint no different :/

#37     Jul 8, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

Not exactly ... before I respect I have to see respect ... it's not like I am begging for others respect ... and so to wait ... you talk as if I consider them something worthy in the first place ... I just say if one respects me, in return of his understanding I will respect him

#38     Jul 8, 2007
  9. bluud

bluud

Of coarse ... There is no true freedom but in absolute power

#39     Jul 8, 2007
  10. and what if he is waiting for you to respect him before HE acts in kind?

and he may not define respect as you do..

and on and on..

your position is untenable, and unworkable :/

#40     Jul 8, 2007