Boys, we gotta talk about some serious biness now.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BSAM, Aug 1, 2010.

1. I'm not seeing this much. Girls dress pretty good imo.

The problem I'm seeing is they all seem to be pot heads
    these days.

#11     Aug 2, 2010
  2. Look around, thats America. Fat everywhere, television shows of stuffing yourself to the gills with hamburger as in Man vs Food. Competitions about how many hot dogs can you stuff down your gullet in the shortest time and all the aforementioned describes our attitudes towards money too. What a pathetic people.

#12     Aug 2, 2010
  3. 'Competitions about how many hot dogs can you stuff down your gullet in the shortest time ......"
    --------------
    This is not something you can ask someone directly (actually, now that I've told you, you could ask leading questions and you'll get my drift) but are able to figure out by carefully paying attention. I get the impression that many people today consider eating a sport.

They'll make remarks like 'Gees, it wasn't easy but I ate 2 Angus burgers." (I always reply "when do you think you're going to try for three?")

Or

"I really shouldn't but yeah, give me the triple banana split."

Like eating too much food is some Olympic feat, or they act like a big gut or fat thighs is muscle. people brag about it.

Fat people have drive through answers.

"My boyfriend likes me this way".

"I'm still working off the pregnancy weight"

Meanwhile the baby is now a diabetic risk at worst or on his/her way to porkdom.

#13     Aug 2, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

beeeeelch

#14     Aug 2, 2010
  5. The chime of the third world trailer park contingent.

#15     Aug 2, 2010
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Okay...I believe if you look on this thread's chart you will see that symbol FAT is in a downtrend.

So, let me throw this question out there:

Let's say there are two women. Neither are unattractive, but both are definitely overweight. Yet, you you must date one for 12 months. (At the end of the 12 months you can drop her like a stolen Visa.)

Woman "A" has got quite a lot of money. Though overweight, she thinks she is hot. Actually, she is kinda stuck on herself.

Woman "B" doesn't have a lot of money, but she truly appreciates you for who you are; yet she is sometimes a bit bitchy.

Pros/Cons. Long/Short. Where do you stand here?

Where do you go long; which one are you shorting? It's for 12 months. (Jeopardy music playing in your head while you ponder your answer.)

#16     Aug 2, 2010
  7. xburbx

xburbx

the question is flawed. if you are overweight female you ARE unattractive. market conditions do not warrant a trade. sit on your hands and wait 12 months and move closer to a beach where women cant cover up their layer of fat in the winter. trade a different market

#17     Aug 2, 2010
  8. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...FUUUNNY!

#18     Aug 2, 2010
  9. Woman "A" has got quite a lot of money. Though overweight, she thinks she is hot. Actually, she is kinda stuck on herself.

Woman "B" doesn't have a lot of money, but she truly appreciates you for who you are; yet she is sometimes a bit bitchy.
    --------------------

A - might think she is hot because she has money. What happens when the money is gone?

What happens if B wins the lottery?

----------

#19     Aug 2, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Then you would just be stuck in a good or bad trade, depending on which "market" you participated in.

#20     Aug 2, 2010