boycott the psychology forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damir00

damir00 Guest

there are no good examples of (mathematical) chaos. the entire "theory" is nothing more than an artifact of the way we do math, it has nothing to do with how the world actually works.

#11     Oct 7, 2003

2. aphie,,,,,

I'll give you ten bucks for everytime you delete one of GG's post....deal??:D

#12     Oct 7, 2003
  3. lol

#13     Oct 7, 2003
  4. Wow! That would be worth almost 30K to him if he deleted everything under GG's name alone. I bet a deal could be struck among Aphie, GG, and Baron to split the dough.

GG.... for 10 grand, would you acquiesce to all of your posts being deleted?

:D

Of course, as I think about it.... GG doesn't even have to be part of the deal, I was just being polite. Baron and Aphie could split the 30K and let GG start over anyway. :)

#14     Oct 7, 2003
  5. Hey, for 30k I'll delete the entire board!

#15     Oct 7, 2003
  6. my posts are worth at least $350 per post.

#16     Oct 7, 2003
  7. Way more than that GG... if I were you I wouldn't take any less than 800-900 per post. It's like you said, you don't post just to have your thoughts deleted. And your time is valuable. I don't think I have ever deleted an entire post of yours, but I know I have cut out more than a few words at times. That oughta be worth 300-400 bux right there that I owe you.

Do you take PayPal?

:)

#17     Oct 7, 2003
  8. GG... just shows how stupid you are.

#18     Oct 8, 2003
  9. Andre

Andre

I think we could find a market solution to this. If say a group of people find one person very annoying, they could lobby Baron to auction the deletion of this person's posts.

Baron would factor in demand and the work it would take to delete them, along with how much of a problem the member creates. People could then bid it up. Baron might set a minimum bid, like for me to do this, I need to see it worth $500 bucks, otherwise, it's no go. This would keep vengeful auctions from happening... ie: there'd have to be enough people annoyed with someone to bid it up to a level.

And then the money would go back into Elite Trader to help pay for server upgrades, etc. Win-win for everyone.

André

#19     Oct 9, 2003
  10. Andre...

E-bay.

#20     Oct 9, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.