boycott the psychology forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm not posting in the psychology forum again until rlb21079 is not the moderator.

i posted a (good) example of chaos and now the post is totally deleted.

i will admit it was somewhat off-topic, but at the very least it could have been moved to chit chat. i don't take the time to type stuff to have it be deleted.

2. it all started with this comment which is still there:
    if he can make this pro-religion statement, my anti-religion statement should stand as well. as it is now, my opinion is deleted but IN2WIN's still exists.

that's not right. either delete them both, or let both stay. imo, both should stay. (it is easy to see here why manic moderating/censorship is a can of worms)

also, other people replied to my post AND THEIR REPLIES STILL EXIST. mine are deleted.

rlb21079 is a bad moderator.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You can boycott the forum if you want to, but I can tell you that it's not the moderator's responsibility to fix your mistakes. If you submit off-topic content, there is no guarantee that it will get moved to where it needs to be. Therefore, deletion is always a possibility.

You can avoid the situation completely by being mindful of the forum you place your threads into, and the thread you place your posts into. Nobody will move or delete your submissions if they are on-topic, within the rules of this site, and put in the appropriate place the first time around.

4. i will try to hold back my opinions on non-trading related topics outside chit chat. i will admit i was off-topic. but what annoys me is when the opposite viewpoint of my beliefs can stay.
    for example:
    that statement is still there. that has nothing to do with trading either.

this is why moderating is a can of worms. to be fair, if my post is going to be deleted or edited, IN2WIN's should, too. my statements may annoy religious people, but religious people's statements annoy me, too. both should stay or both should go. if not, i do think it is a double standard.

this will be my last post here; i won't go on and on about it.

5. LMAO!!!!!

If I was a moderator.....Once a week i would delete one of your posts just to mess with you!!LOL
    Every time you run to this forum and start a complaint thread....I had a post deleted last week...what's the big deal?

6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If I had a nickel . . .

7. This is rediculous. You start one of these threads up once or twice a week. I've had things deleted before. I still get things deleted occasionally!

It happens, but you really need to spend your time more wisely. You will NEVER EVER be a good trader if you keep fucking off on ET with anti-this and anti-that.

Either shit or get off the pot, dude. You're as bad as a whining little bitch sometimes.

8. You said sh#t and F#ck....im complaining to baron:D

9. rlb, I take back all the negative things I said about your moderating and hereby nominate you for moderatorship of every forum on ET.

10. Lol.

The difference, moron, is that In2Win's God comment was in context. Yours wasn't. Geddit?

It's bad enough that you keep infesting the board with your childish outbursts even when you have half a point; it's even worse when you're being clueless.

#10     Oct 7, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.