Boycott NIKE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Nike has like 50% of their sales in Asia, Latin America and Europe.....yeah real ghetto... let me guess you found the one white supremicist brand out there that only sells to whites in U.S.?

#831     Dec 22, 2018
    dealmaker likes this.
  2. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

I misunderstood what the article was saying. I was comparing 2018 Q1 data to 2018 Q2 data. It seems Nike had a similar drop of half a billion dollars in revenue from Q1 to Q2 in 2017. So the numbers makes sense when you look at it on an annual basis as opposed to a quarterly basis.

#832     Dec 22, 2018
  3. I gather financial analysis is not your forte.

#833     Dec 23, 2018
  4. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

You are correct. I care a lot more about the reaction to an ER than what's actually in it.

#834     Dec 23, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well, sales were up across all regions EXCEPT North America.
    Maybe Kap needs to do another commercial.

Speaking of...

NFL paid under $10 million to settle Kaepernick grievance: report
    By Rachel Frazin - 03/21/19 02:43 PM EDT

[​IMG]
    © Getty Images
    The NFL will pay Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid, who accused the league of colluding to keep them out after they protested during the national anthem, less than $10 million dollars in a settlement agreement, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday, citing people briefed on the deal.

The $10 million figure is much less than then tens of millions of dollars Kaepernick could have received if he won his suit against the league, the Journal reported. It was not clear how the money would be divided or how much they would pay in legal fees.

The NFL and players announced they had reached a settlement agreement last month. The men gained notoriety after they knelt during the national anthem to protest police brutality and racial inequality.

"For the past several months, counsel for Mr. Kaepernick and Mr. Reid have engaged in an ongoing dialogue with representatives of the NFL," the statement said. "As a result of those discussions, the parties have decided to resolve the pending grievances. The resolution of this matter is subject to a confidentiality agreement so there will be no further comment by any party."

The NFL declined to comment, citing a confidentiality agreement.

#835     Mar 22, 2019
  6. That is like the NFL digging in their sofa for loose change to pay out...

#836     Mar 22, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#837     Mar 22, 2019
  8. Kaepernick = Cockroach

#838     Mar 22, 2019
  9. Ivanka, Jared = cockroach

#839     Mar 22, 2019
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Michael Avenatti
    ‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
    43m43 minutes ago

Tmrw at 11 am ET, we will be holding a press conference to disclose a major high school/college basketball scandal perpetrated by @nike that we have uncovered. This criminal conduct reaches the highest levels of Nike and involves some of the biggest names in college basketball.

EDIT: Now they are reporting Michael has been arrested. Blackmailing Nike?

wtf :D

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    #840     Mar 25, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.