Boycott NIKE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Sep 3, 2018.

1. I am pretty sure that Crappernick will be porking that Alexandra D'Commie-o chick before long.

Maybe we need to start an ABOLISH LICE campaign.

-posted anonymously

#41     Sep 3, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Yeah you are a democrat. You love the people who are unemployed because of their own stupidity.

Why is this guy still in the news?

#42     Sep 3, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. kingjelly

kingjelly

Wait for the next CBA... really that wasn't the point, if the player is good enough, I assure you they can do what they want, and Kap ain't good.

#43     Sep 3, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. And in other business for dummies news:
    [​IMG]

LEXINGTON, Va. (AP) — A small town in Virginia is trying to recover its image after The Red Hen restaurant famously refused to serve President Donald Trump's spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

The Roanoke Times reported Sunday that a regional tourism board is pulling together emergency funds to boost its digital marketing campaign.

Normally that money is saved. But officials agreed the region is in desperate need of positive coverage.

The tourism board serves Lexington, where The Red Hen is located, and other communities that are about three hours from Washington.

The Red Hen incident in June prompted thousands of calls and emails to the tourism office. They're still coming in.

#44     Sep 3, 2018
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I'm glad this is beginning to resonate Electric.

#45     Sep 3, 2018
  6. elderado

elderado

I know most of the libtards here won't be able to watch the entire interview but it is well worth it. Might give you a different perspective on things. So get your pink pussy hat on and just watch it!

#46     Sep 3, 2018
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Because he just signed an endorsement deal with Nike

#47     Sep 3, 2018
  8. They have substantial clout based on their economic value but when you referred to the word "right", in this country, rights flow from the Constitution. He has no right to kneel in a workplace owned by someone else. To your point, if he could perform, he would have major leverage with the team owners, but it gets him no constitutional rights.

#48     Sep 3, 2018
    Scataphagos and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

0903-colin-kaepernick-twitter-1.jpg

#49     Sep 3, 2018
  10. He was very possibly murdered by the country he believed in as well and then they tried to cover it up (FF or assassination) shamelessly.

Last words of Pat Tillman:
    "Cease fire, friendlies, I am Pat fucking Tillman, damn it!"

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    #50     Sep 3, 2018